Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where does it says that kane is retiring? any source or something? i know that he is feuding Taker, but i haven't read anywhere where it says that kane is retiring? and i mean whithout proof it can go both ways either kane retiring or undertaker retiring. or no one retires.

if you got any sources pliz share them here.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
kane will retire when he looses to taker for the world title at survivor series in a buried alive match. this will be an epic fued that will span 3 ppvs. If they can match what they did 12 years ago...this will be fauking epic

·
Registered
115 Posts
kane will retire when he looses to taker for the world title at survivor series in a buried alive match. this will be an epic fued that will span 3 ppvs. If they can match what they did 12 years ago...this will be fauking epic
You're just inventing things...

No, Kane is not retiring yet, everyone says that 'cause his title run, but they are just speculating. There is no source nor spoiler that says that either one of them is retiring, so be calm and wait patiently as this feud develops

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I remember a few years ago that there was talk of Kane retiring, now he's a few years older there' bound to be even more talk about him retiring. He's made his money, it's time for him to get out while he still has his health so he can enjoy life and his $$$.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think that IF kane is to retire, it's gonna be at wrestlemania against undertaker.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Probably the same people claiming that Rey Mysterio wants to take time off to recover from an injury.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The same people/sources that said Hardy was going to resign.
The same people/sources that said HBK was going to retire.
The same people/sources that said Batista was going to quit.

In each one, a number of people said so and so will not resign/retire/quit. It happens.

Kane said he wanted to go into politics after his career is over recently.

Also there will be no buried alive match. This feud ends at Hell in the Cell, the match the "devil" created for Undertaker. It is also the match Kane debuted. Kane will win/get a DQ at NoC. Then Kane will want to prove his dominance by beating his brother at his own game. Kane will then lose.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
The same people/sources that said Hardy was going to resign.
The same people/sources that said HBK was going to retire.
The same people/sources that said Batista was going to quit.

In each one, a number of people said so and so will not resign/retire/quit. It happens.

Kane said he wanted to go into politics after his career is over recently.

Also there will be no buried alive match. This feud ends at Hell in the Cell, the match the "devil" created for Undertaker. It is also the match Kane debuted. Kane will win/get a DQ at NoC. Then Kane will want to prove his dominance by beating his brother at his own game. Kane will then lose.
Just imagine the negative ads his opponent can create against him. Yeesh.

Anyway, on a serious note, I think it's pretty clear this is Kane's last hurrah. He's been talking about retiring for a few years now, and rumor has been that he's been looking for one last big angle to get out with. Guess what, he's receiving the biggest angle his career's seen in the last six years or more, honestly since the last time he feuded with Taker.

WWE is on a serious Youth Movement binge, kicked into overdrive and I wouldn't be surprised if Kane was not-so-subtly encouraged to step out by management to make room for more stars.

The Hell in a Cell pay-per-view is the perfect venue for this feud to end at. It's in the Hell in a Cell structure, which Kane debuted in--against Undertaker, in the very first HIAC match ever. Not to mention, the HIAC PPV will take place almost exactly 13 years to the date after Kane debuted inside the Hell in a Cell against Undertaker! Perfect setting, and perfect place for Kane to retire and put Taker over one last time to close their entire history in storybook fashion.

·
Premium Member
11,816 Posts
Despite the rumours of the past, I think there's even more of a chance now that Kane is actually retiring because he hasn't received a world title since 1998. What does that tell you? That they suddenly realised he could actually be used properly? Or that he's being honoured with one last run at the top, his career ending to the character who is the reason for him being there in the first place?

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Hell in a Cell pay-per-view is the perfect venue for this feud to end at. It's in the Hell in a Cell structure, which Kane debuted in--against Undertaker, in the very first HIAC match ever. Not to mention, the HIAC PPV will take place almost exactly 13 years to the date after Kane debuted inside the Hell in a Cell against Undertaker! Perfect setting, and perfect place for Kane to retire and put Taker over one last time to close their entire history in storybook fashion.

all made even more special by the fact that it's the fourth hell in a cell match that night! i know it's "cool" to poke fun at the gimmick ppvs, but that would really be a great ending to kane's career. way to water it down by booking it on "hell in the cell night". what's wrong with this being the main event at no mercy, or unforgiven?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is unconfirmed that Kane will be retiring soon, although he has been working for WWE for a long time, it could be a rumor.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I dont believe it. Kane's push and the Taker feud is the biggest story SD can make ATM, and they need a big story to start strong on SyFy.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Im not sure how old Taker is, but Kane is 43 now. I guarantee that these guys will not be around 5 years from now.

This fued is Kane and Takers swan song.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
I'm always sceptical of people and reports saying Kane or Undertaker are going to retire. They've been saying this for the last 3 or so years, so whenever I see this I just think. Yeah i'll wait and see before I believe any of them. Only Kane knows when he's retiring, and whether he retires this year or next, or 3 years from now, is up to him.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
These are the reasons I believe we could be seeing the final moments of Kane's career. Numbers don't mean anything, really, but if he were to retire right now, it's come at the perfect time.

And as has been said, there's a youth movement going on right now and Kane has always been high on putting over younger stars. Maybe he feels it's time for WWE to create a new monster for this generation?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Yep, after this storyline, Kane will just be chillin' around SD!, then *woop*, outta nowhere, released.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
To answer to the question of the title; Logic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts