Wrestling Forum banner

Who put over Brock more?

1399 Views 18 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  radiatedrich
The Rock or Undertaker?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
987 Posts
If I have to pick from either of the two, It would be The Undertaker. But as far as Brock Lesnars overall career is conserned, It would be Kurt Angle. They had some fantastic matches together. Plus Undertaker had a spectacular Hell in a Cell match with Brock also.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Paul Heyman put Lesnar over the most, without Heyman Lesnar would be nowhere near where he is now, Brock basically owes his life to that man.
But It's gotta be Rock. Laying down cleanly, especially at the level of popularity Rock was at during the time, was an ultimate push.

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Taker getting the living fuck beat out of him, covered in buckets of blood and being thrown around in the Cell like he was nothing is something I will never be able to get out of my head.

To me, it was much more symbolic. I have never before seen, and I dont think I ever will, see someone do that to the Undertaker.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Well..if you recall correctly, the internet was crying like NEVER BEFORE when they had the first Taker/Lesnar match at Unforgiven with it ending in a DQ or No contest or some weird shit like that...they were saying the Undertaker was refusing to put him over after the Rock made him look strong the month before. That answers your question right there. It took two months for it to get done for the dark side while the Great One did what he, Austin, and Cripple H had issues doing in one month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.