Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this post i would love to see some of the rivalries that have developed ont his site while i was not here. so if you would kindly post the name of who really pisses you off on this site and there screen name i would thank you very much.

·
Registered
632 Posts
That one bitch who always lies about getting raped, ya her.
( on a side note: I'm to lazy to look up her name so ya.) O ya, and it's just not worth the trouble.
Next:I really hate kanerules1030 ya that guy is gay.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
You're thinking of PreciousBass and I hate her too. She made a long elaborate joke about being a rape victim!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
MrkLrn13 said:
Ew Someone raped her? sick humans...:no:
No. That's the thing. It's painfully obvious she's LYING about it to gat attention. That's even WORSE IMO. :no:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I hate that fuckin I_AM_SlaM prick. That knob gobblin stole my pet rock collection!!!!

(Seriously...there's hardly any hate here. Heated altercations, yea....but acctual hate/rivalries? Can't say I've noticed any)

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really? i thought that there would be a lot of rivalries considering they got a lot on 4-W wrestling forums. ya here? and oh yeah thanks for the great feedback on my first post... and oh yeah orion33 i know you can't stand the fact that more "noobs" or newbies are comming so i guess you'll just have to wait untill i go up to the next level of poster or something....

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Number of posts and pre-set titles don't classify nothin round here. It's how ya hold yourself in your travels around the boards that let people figure ya out. You'll see this if you last long enough. Time'll tell.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You, again, for another gay random spam topic. It's all the same shit...who do you want banned?...who pisses you off?... n00b!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Someone shouldn't have got yet another account after his other three were banned and started posting shit topics. Bye.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I hate that dumb Eric Dalby loving Bitch Precious Bass. Also, I hate AngleMark3:16 because he's a major league asshole. Nobody else though.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I hate cunts... (But I'm not above using the word to piss the right person off) :lmao

WELCOME TO RANTS YOU HEINOUS BITCH! (I know that struck yer chord!) :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts