Wrestling Forum banner

Batista or The Rock?

• Batista

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • The Rock

Votes: 112 77.8%

Who Owned Cena The Best: Batista or The Rock?

7220 57
Batista and The Rock have been the only superstars that have been able to own Cena on the mic and make him look stupid. The question is who did it better?
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
how did cena get owned? cena probably already went home because he had his match already and rock probably knew thos so rock started speaking smack on the mic. It was over-run people the show wasn't even supposed to go on that long, it was past time raw finishes. When your hours are up you go home.

batista got taught a lesson after he talked smack anyway so you can't really consider that owning cena when he got the shit kicked out of him and cena made him retire from wrestling.
great post, totally agree.

the picture is also my real answer. anyway a lot of the shit batista talked about cena was true about himself at one point so yeah.

· Registered
756 Posts
Gotta say the Rock ... after all Batista had 5 YEARS of interaction with Cena so it was a lot more personal.
Plus the Cena Sucks chants haven't been THAT LOUD since ECW ONS 2006.

'A Blind Folded Sleeping Stuck in the Basement Stevie Wonder can See Your Monkey Ass!!' = Best line in Wrestling today!!

· Banned
3,179 Posts
how did cena get owned? cena probably already went home because he had his match already and rock probably knew thos so rock started speaking smack on the mic. It was over-run people the show wasn't even supposed to go on that long, it was past time raw finishes. When your hours are up you go home.

batista got taught a lesson after he talked smack anyway so you can't really consider that owning cena when he got the shit kicked out of him and cena made him retire from wrestling.

It's still real to you, damnit...

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Batista was scripted, but it felt more raw and vicious. Mocking Cena as a manchild company man who kissed the kiddies and the fat chicks was pretty good.

Christian also had some nice put downs. Kurt Angle was getting crushed by Cena because WWE was promoting Cena at Angle's expense but despite that he still did good promos against him. Out-rapped him, called him a cornball and a "wanksta", etc.

· Registered
6,562 Posts
I think the Rock's resonated more because most of the fans during the Batista-Cena feud knew who Batista was going to rip to shreds. Most people in the arena had no way of knowing Rock was going after Cena. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

And yes...Michael Cole looks like a drunk hobbit. :)

· Registered
349 Posts
The Rock, for sure. Plenty of wrestlers have slammed Cena for his manchild act before. With The Rock, he showed the world that Cena was just a poor man's imitation. The Rock is more iconic, more charismatic, cuts better promos, has better delivery, has better catchphrases, and in a single appearance in 20 minutes, he showed the world everything that Cena is not.

Sadly, WWE Creative is going to flat out ignore this, and Cena is still going to roll with his pathetic boyscout routine.

· Banned
10,054 Posts

Yeah, except Cena had a dark match when the show went off the air, you stupid fuck.

· The Man
27,790 Posts
I would have to say Batista. Rock didnt come in as a heel so i loved everything he said about Cena look at my sig thats my fav part but it was like good natured fun. Batista on other hand was the bad guy but what was so different bout when some heels go after Cena they actually go after what most of us complain about. I always have a feeling that Vince probably hates it cuz it really shows Cena's flaw. But What Batista did to him that day was so great. (im watching it now lol) Even Miz and his interactions with Cena sarcastically laughing at his awful jokes. I love it when heels do that with Cena because lets all face it John Cena is an easy target

· Registered
865 Posts
after the rock promo, i literally any likeness i had built up for cena after returning to watching wrestling

· Banned
504 Posts

Cena did a dark match with Orton against Miz and Punk after the promo you anus.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.