Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just from the current roster peeps, no harks back to the good ol' days: http://www.tnawrestling.com/roster/superstar-roster

Male: Kyoshi - I like this guy in the ring, runner up goes to Amazing Red, now jobbing like there;s no tomorrow. I'm not sure even if Kyoshi is jobbing too much these days?

Female: Daffney, 2nd place goes to Hamada. I know Daff is injured but Hamada seems to have been watered down soo much, why was there no womens tag match at the last PPV?

Remember, CURRENT ROSTER!

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
Rob Terry, he's getting the Monty Brown treatment. They don't think he can wrestle but do not let him wrestle to improve. He's wrestling Abyss on house shows. I have faith in Rob Terry, he just needs to wrestle more against veterans.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Male: Desmond Wolfe-I've forgotten what happened to him but I haven't seen him in ages and even before that he was being terribly misused especially considering he is one of the best all round talents in the company.

Female: Hamada-The best wrestler but of course why would I expect TNA to use her, I often wonder why they bother hiring these people.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Male: Nobody, because most of them cant draw/will never draw shit at all, they arent as good as Randy Orton/John Cena/etc.

Female: Hamada

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Male: Desmond Wolfe-I've forgotten what happened to him but I haven't seen him in ages and even before that he was being terribly misused especially considering he is one of the best all round talents in the company.

Female: Hamada-The best wrestler but of course why would I expect TNA to use her, I often wonder why they bother hiring these people.
Desmond got injured, he was about to get a tag title push, but then he got injured right before the PPV, so him and Magnus were replaced with Generation Me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
desmond wolfe before he got injured
also amazing red and kiyoshi, both great x divison competitors

females: daffney and hamada

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Male: Hard to say, there's quite a few. Going to go with Joe though.

Female: Hamada

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
male: desmond wolfe, they took him from feuding with kurt angle and have a match of the year, to become a comedy character and now get ultimately injured

female: hamada... what? choosing lacey von erich over her wasnt signal enough of how bad is she being used?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Guys: No idea don't watch for them.

KO's: Daffers, Winter and Hamada.

Daffney isn't injured or she's hiding it well, she's been working loads on the indies, the past few months.

Winter, these 20 second cameos aren't cutting it for me, get her in the fucking ring already.

Hamada, why bother even hiring her if you aren't going to use her, even worse she holds a title, but those belts might as well not exist tbh.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Magnus definitely.

Assuming the opportunity was there,he should have quit the company and joined the WWE's development system this summer.Talented,young and tall,Magnus was an ideal candidate to succeed up north.He'd probably earn more too.

·
8,232 Posts
Samoa Joe by a long shot. He's being put in these lackluster bullshit feuds when he's TNA's ONLY true draw. He drew 60,000 buys with Angle in the Main Event, not to mention the other high buys in TNA history that he was in the main event for.

Samoa Joe has been booked like shit for a while now, and that's why he's lost passion and gotten out of shape. Put Joe in some real storylines with some actual talent, and maybe he'll actually try.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Male : Desmond Wolfe before his mysterious injury. I still do not know what all is going on with me.

Female : Daffney, wherever she is..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hamada, a current champion and didn't appear on impact for two months now... will TNA deprive her of the KO Tag titles for not defending them... again?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts