Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on Raw should form a stable? I think Swagger and Riley someone should make there own stable.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
David Ortunga: Call it "The Litigation" because I think it could work, and I think Ortunga can actually work in the role he looks like he's gonna try.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Ideally, you'd want to create stables centered around a central figure that holds some weight. Someone who is a name, can speak on the mic, generate a reaction, recruit wrestlers, and can hold some position of authority. Since Raw is now a SuperShow, I'm going off both rosters.

Potential stable starters/leaders:

Vince McMahon/Stephanie McMahon- An obvious choice considering Vince will likely create a heel fired stable and it will be interesting if Stephanie joined him.
Triple H- Another obvious choice since he's the COO and likely going to create a face stable againt Vince to keep power.
Vickie Guerrero- already has a heel stable going. Heat magnet.
Ricardo Rodriguez- heading that way with his FCW involvement. Another potential heel stable.
Michael Cole- one of the top heat generators and can lead a heel stable.
Booker T- is getting over as a face commentator and could lead a face stable.

6 stables are too many to do at once, but those stick out as the candidates for stable leaders.

As for stable starters/leaders of the future:

Christian- In a few years when he lessens his in ring activity, I think Christian will be a good manager/stable leader. Face or heel.
Edge- would be a good manager to get people over but he seems to want to distance himself from the WWE. Again face or heel.
John Laurinaitis/Kevin Nash- perhaps in the future but right now they are better served being placed in one of potential stables listed above. Both should be heels.
William Regal- Should spend a little more time on commentary but he also could lead a heel stable.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
The entire RAW roster should form a stable with the exception of John Cena in a giant protest to him getting all the limelight. Like the Nexus.... except everyone on the Raw Roster.

Seriously, a "conspiracy" stable of heels will likely be formed. Miz, Truth, Nash, maybe vince or Johnny Ace, and then some random dude no one saw coming, but a likely big name. Kofi turning on Evan and going heel would be dirty. Maybe CM Punk? He would make a great heel stable leader, but teaming with Nash would make no sense in storyline. I want to see Punk go over Triple H so they certainly can't both be face or heel. One freakin needs to go heel so their feud can continue.

Hopefully we find out at HiaC

·
Registered
546 Posts
It's not Cenas fault he's given all the limelight. Stables are very important for the obvious reason that they help push talent when aligned with someone who's already over, plus they create good long term storylines in the process once stephanie is fired that is. :)

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
The Miz, The Big Show, Kevin Nash, Vickie Guerrero, Ricardo Rodriguez as Miz's personal ring announcer and David Otunga as Miz's yes man, lawyer, financial consultant etc....

This would all come from Ricardo falling in love with Vickie, and Alberto being against it. Ricardo at the advice of Vickie turns heel on Alberto, and then falls in to love w/Vickie. If that isn't good enough, then it should just be pure business. Vickie grows tired of Swagger, and Ziggler only to realize that Ricardo is who she needs to align herself with.

The Miz is revealed as the man who txt Nash, and the mastermind behind all of this mess. Big Show comes back to destroy Del Rio for what happened to his leg, and Ricardo explains to Show that it was all Del Rio's idea. This turns in the process Del Rio "face". Setting up a situation where Miz can take his WWE title back, and then once Punk gets the chance he starts the feud with The Miz for the WWE title. This inserts Nash in to all of this again. Nash backs The Miz, and this makes Punk's title chances slim.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
It appears the entire Lawler vs. Otunga/McGillicutty deal has been dropped, just as the Ryder Storyline it appeared they were entering.

So with Otunga's new gimmick, I think he could develop a good legion of guys.

David Otunga
Vickie
Ziggler
Swagger
Rhodes
Aksana (maybe after Teddy Long "dismisses" her)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts