Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darren Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a lot of new talent debuting in the WWE over the past year or two and the future looks bright.. who in the list do you think will hold a world title first before anyone else?

For me it has to be Ryback.. the guy looks like a main eventer already, he hits hard and is getting big pops for his power moves from the fans. No rivalry to speak of yet, but I believe he will surpass the mid-card, or dominate his way through it, before inevitably finding himself in the title hunt, whether it be on Raw or Smackdown.

·
Premium Member
17,720 Posts
I said Brodus Clay. I don't think they'll give a World (assuming you mean wither WWE or WHC title) to Ryback so quickly. Maybe Ryback will get attempts on PPV (or other stipulations that won't affect his streak) but not win. If they push Tensai as fast as Del Rio, then him really soon. But I don't think they'll screw up so soon again.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Voted Sandow, although Ryback is just as much possible. Both good-great talents in their own rights.

·
Registered
794 Posts
To me Rybacks whole thing screams monster push. He may win it without being defeated beforehand.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I say Ryback because for one, the guy is on Smackdown which is so BARE just now. And two, he seems to be going the Goldberg route of a huge win streak which if done properly can only run into a title run.

That said he's still only squashing no-names but out of that entire list he seems the most likely - Brodus got moved to SD and his steam seems to have stuttered. Sin Cara could in the right circumstances I guess but I doubt it.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Looking how they are pushed right now: Ryback.

They seem to push Ryback as the next Goldberg.

If I could pick one, I would pick Damien Sandow, he is one of the most fun to watch right now, he feels kinda old school meets new school and he does something different then most of the others, playing a character.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
A really solid list on that poll because it really isn't certain. I honestly don't see Ryback ever winning it, same with Brodus. Sandow was my choice because of the way his character works. I could honestly see Otunga eventually winning it though. WWE seems rather high on him even if he jobs often.

As far as I'm concerned, Tensai is already done. Sin Cara, Hunico, Titus and DY won't really come close to it. Mason Ryan could be a wild card if they push him big. I could actually see a guy like him getting over as a face for some reason. And then Cesaro. Dunno about him yet because he hasn't really been around long enough.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Ryback is my choice. He reminds me a mix of Goldberg in WCW and Rhino in ECW. I'm sure he'll be up close toward the main event by this time next year. Sandow is a possibility as well.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Its a tie between Ryback and Sandow. Ryback's pushed more strongly but Sandow has the major advantage of being heel. In turn, they could rather easily turn Ryback heel but Sandow with his character can easily take advantage of WWE's sporadic booking and rocket up the card.

I'm giving the edge to Sandow purely on his being heel.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Ryback

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.