Wrestling Forum banner

Who is your best pick out of these peeps?

• Samoe Joe

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Bobby Roode

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Drew McIntyre

• Sami Zayn

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Aleister Black

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Cesaro

• Baron Corbin

• Hideo Itami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BRAUN

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Kassius Ohno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zachary Rider

• Rusev

• Total voters
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Braun & Corbin are 2 certains.

Would love to see Joe, Black & Zayn get a run.

Huge fan of Roode & McIntrye's TNA WHC reigns (and Roode's current nxt) so wouldn't mind them having a reign.

No idea why Reigns is included since he's already won the wwe title and most likely win universal title at WM.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
As a few have stated, the only locks are Braun and Corbin.

Zayn and Cesaro may eventually get a lifetime type run (I.e. Benoit), but I wouldn't hold my breath on Cesaro, even though I think he should be in that discussion. Why is Reigns in the poll? He's obviously going to be the next guy to get double digit title reigns.

McIntyre is the only other interesting option. He has the look and size that Vince loves, so he's a possibility. The other guys are too small, too old, or just too Ohno.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
The safe bets IMO are Corbin and Strowman(not counting Reigns, not even sure why he's listed there). I do also think that Sami will get his Cinderella run at some point though, and I can also see Roode winning gold in a way similar to Owens - Trips interferes, but unlike with Owens he'll actually make Roode "his guy". Maybe get a new/updated version of the Authority.

After that, it's tough. Guys like Rusev, Cesaro, Joe, etc. - they have the talent to warrant a run, it just comes down to whether or not they'll pull the trigger on them. There is so much talent right now that, even with two shows, it's difficult to give all of these guys the pushes they deserve. I'll be rooting for a bunch of them though.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Samoe Joe: I'm going to say yes, i think he's likely to get it at some point, he's an awesome heel and hopefully one day he'll have a run with it.

Bobby Roode: Yes, he fits the WWE mould perfectly.

Drew McIntyre: Gonna say no, he's clearly increased his profile massively since last time, and i really do like him, but i don't think they'll believe in him that much.

Sami Zayn: One day, yes, i think they're giving him the long build, the underdog treatment, i think sometime in 2018, he'll win the big one again.

Aleister Black: Yes, he's still exceptionally young, he has a brilliant presence and aura, he's great in the ring, and he just screams megastar to me.

Cesaro: Nope, they've shown in the past already that they won't trust him with it, the man has never even had a proper world title feud, never mind a win, so it's just not happening.

Baron Corbin: Yep, this one's inevitable, he'll reach the top eventually.

Hideo Itami: I don't think so, he's good, but he's not likely to reach the pinnacle.

BRAUN: Absolutely, they'd be stupid not to, one of the best big men in a long time.

Kassius Ohno: Nope, doesn't seem to stand out enough for me.

Rack Zyder: Nope, can't see them investing that much into him again.

Rusev: I have a feeling yes, assuming he stays on SDL i think he'll get his hands on the belt.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Maybe there will be more but these 4 definitely :

Bobby Roode
Braun Strowman
Baron Corbin
Rusev
Roode is already 40 years old and will be lucky to make it to the main roster after next year's Mania. Even then if he does get called up, will he be lucky to remain relevant as a midcard guy. I like Roode, but obviously WWE doesn't like him all that much.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
What is Reigns doing on the poll? I could bet my life he has atleat 5 more reigns unless he leaves wwe. Strowman and Corbin will get a run. Could see Zayn. I'm afraid the ship has sailed on Cesaro

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
Based on the current list of options... It'll be Roman Reigns (Universal), Baron Corbin (WWE), Braun Strowman (Universal), and Rusev (WWE), most likely. :thumbsup

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
So many people not knowing that Aleister is a cruiserweight :eagle
Balor is a Cruiserweight too. It doesn't matter what his actual weight is, it matters how Vince will use him. I'll bet he's used in the heavyweight division.

I went with Baron Corbin, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Braun Strowman and Sami Zayn. Black is a possibility but I don't know. The fact that he doesn't have a Dutch accent for Kevin Dunn to bury will help him tremendously. Kassius Ohno will never make the main roster, Cesaro will never get a title run, Ryder, never, Rusev, I doubt it. Itami's only chance is if they're touring Japan and he ends up as the champion opposite Nakamura to switch the belt. Mcintyre I suppose is possible, I thought him being in 3MB would stop him but we can't say that now. I still think being from the UK is gonna hold him back.

I'm not even gonna count Roman Reigns. He's won the WWE 3 times and main evented 3 WrestleManias. The belts are the same.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts