Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What legends / returning superstars NEED to be at Wrestlemania 30 ? I've said it before, but The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and maybe even Brett Hart and Mick Foley NEED to be at Wredtlemania in some capacity if they want it to be a memorable Wrestlemania. Would be cool if guys like Edge, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, and other guys were used in some way too. Who do you think NEEDS to be at Wrestlemania 30 ?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Re: Who needs to be at Wrestlemania 30?

Stone Cold can be the guest ref for Punk's match, Rock can be in the crowd, Hart could be in the preshow with the likes of Sammertino, Foley etc, offer money to Goldberg to face Ryback, he could even win the match as long as Ryback looks strong throughout ie at points gonna cleanly win

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Re: Who needs to be at Wrestlemania 30?

I don't get the hope for Goldberg at Mania XXX. I thought it was a celebration of thirty years of Mania. Goldberg appeared at one Mania and that was ten years ago. Don't get me started on that matches quality either. I remember chanting Austin the majority of the time.

Would love to see cameo's by Hogan, Piper, Warrior, Austin and maybe Bret. I dont give a shit to see Rock anymore and I never thoguht i would say that in the 90's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts