Wrestling Forum banner

Who needs it the most?

472 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  rafichamp
So who do you think needs the rumble win the most? I don't think I can look past my bias in favour of Wade tbh, so I was wondering who else you think needs it as well as a good chance of winning it?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Can't see how Wade Barrett needs the Rumble win. He's been in the main event scene and has established himself as a solid main eventer for pretty much the past 6 months.

Someone that needs it would be someone on the verge of the main-event status, like a Morrison, Kofi or Drew. It could also help someone that's really struggled getting over with the crowd like DiBiase. Or even establishing a returning star like Christian.

And by the way that's not my opinion on who I want to win, not that I wouldn't be 100% against a Christian win. But you did say who needs it.

· The Man
27,709 Posts
I honestly dont know. I know who doesnt need it HHH, Taker, Cena, Sheamus, Jericho, basically anybody who could start a mainevent fued tomorrow without it. Some ppl that would need it are Christian, Kofi, Morrison,Daniel Bryan. I woul dlove Christian to win it though and have him wanna go and face off with Edge.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I don't think anyone in the match NEEDS it to be a main eventer, but someone like Morrison could benefit from it over others. It's the biggest push you could give a new face and Morrison would be perfect to give that hardfought victory. I think he stands to benefit the most from winning the royal rumble. John Cena winning, or CM Punk winning honestly wouldn't do much for either guy because they are already there, especially for Cena.

A new face winning the royal rumble again could give the match more meaning instead of it setting up 'another' Cena main event or 'another' Orton main evnet, or 'another' Edge main event. Morrison would gain the most from winning...but still doesn't NEED it as such.

· Registered
290 Posts
From the reports of their plummetting stock price, WWE needs a big name to win it that can generate WM interest. So Cena or Triple HHH or some other big name surprise. Morrison & Kofi have no realistic chance, although they could use it the most.

· Registered
188 Posts
^^Not really, their stocks only went down b/c WWE announced lower than expected Revenue for next year. It does not matter who wins, they just have to make the PPV's must buy PPV's again, and you do this by adding shock value. John Cena winning is not shock value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.