Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have grown to like Otunga tbf. Any ideas where he is?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I do, and it's still weirding me out. I'm not feeling Eve in her new role and I miss the bowtie...and the coffee. I think a power struggle with him and Eve will be interesting whenever he gets back.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
not really noticed him gone really only realised when you made this thread .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dint even notice he was gone.. Otunga is funny sometimes but I don't think he's a good candidate for the suckup to the boss guy.. honestly he should be all fuckin rebellious an shit with that physique mafuckas would love that instead he loses matches an shit.. it's a shame for a mafucka who look that impressive an shit fuck cops

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I miss David Otunga Raw just isnt the same without him. Seriously though being with his wife at her time of need is more important

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He is in my opinion the Starscream to Aces Megatron.

Reactions: Månegarm

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was never really bothered about him to be honest, but now you mention it I do. Obviously Eve is a lovely sight to look at but I don't like her in this role.

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
I miss David Otunga Raw just isnt the same without him. Seriously though being with his wife at her time of need is more important
Is that really what's happening? I've been wondering where he's been. Didn't want him "demoted", what's wrong with his wife?

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yes I do, he looked to be on course for the US Title then he just disappeared and got replaced by Eve.

Broski's before Hoeski's Big Johnny...

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
I liked him in his role but I really haven't noticed that he's been gone for a few weeks in all honesty. He plays a good supporting role though and I would be fine with him coming back and playing the same role.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts