Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I never marked for a second, no matter what he did or how many times he shouts "Whats Up" he was always going to lose that match.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i mark every time Truth loses .

Reactions: Sorrow Hill

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Why do I feel like I've seen Truth execute that move many times before.... :hmm:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
He still poses as a wrestler when he is in fact good for only one thing... jobbing!

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I agree, Truth can go. As a matter of fact, he can get the fuck out.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I never marked for a second, no matter what he did or how many times he shouts "Whats Up" he was always going to lose that match.
Winning and losing doesn't matter if you do it properly. R-Truth did his job and looked good doing it. He should be commended for a job well done

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I didn't mark because I don't care about R-Truth.

truth should go heel and cut a promo and start saying stuff truth is really i hate each and every one of you
But, but, but that would mean he'd have to stop saying WHATSUP a hundred million times on every show, taking away the one thing he has that people pay attention to.

Yeah, he should definitely do it :D

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Truth is solid in the ring and good at involving the crowd, but don't expect anybody else to admit it. To compliment a face under 40? On this forum? It'll never happen. They're too busy sipping on the man-juice of their latest heel crush.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I didn't mark out but i didn't see it coming. Hurricanrana is a pretty cool move though.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Don't lie, you'd mark for John Morrison if he shot Jeff Hardy. Not for long admittedly but it would happen and you know it :lmao
I'm actually gonna go on record and say that in recent times, I'm much more annoyed with R-Truth than I am with John Morrison. That doesn't mean I'm starting to like Morrison, but for some reason he's sliding a little bit down my hate list. I can tolerate Morrison now more than Swagger, or R-Truth, or even Ziggler. Is that due to the fact that they barely try to have him talk anymore? I don't know, but whatever it is, he's not QUITE as bad as he used to be.

I mean, Killings is just SOOOOO fucking annoying. WHAT'S UP?! WHAT'S UP?! WHAT'S UP?! TIME TO GET CRUNK! *crowd goes silent* Fuck.....WHAT'S UP?!

I'm gonna do cartwheels when this guy retires, he's utterly puke inducing.

·
Registered
884 Posts
The only time i will mark for R-Truth is when he gets future endeavoured

1 - 20 of 59 Posts