Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given that all three dressed as superheroes/sidekicks, which of Melina, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella do you feel has the most potential as an actual hero? Whilst I think the twins could make for some interesting scenarios, Melina has that trademark flexibility, the Primal Scream and and slightly unhinged side that could certainly make for some great reading/viewing.

In addition, who would you like to be her main romantic interest? John Morrison is the obvious choice, although Cody Rhodes would be an interesting one. It'd be nice if they fell in love, only for both to ultimately discover Cody's true sexuality. This I feel could be a flaw in Melina's armour - the emotion caused by his coming out to her could dent her superhero status and perhaps demonstrate that she's just as human as each and every one of us.

What say you?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Mighty Molly

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
are you high?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol that this thread actually happened. how old are you, 12?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Is the OP serious? :lmao

To answer the question.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The Bellas. They might just be one girl with the power to clone her self. Her love interest should be whoever is WWE champion on Raw, since the belt seems to give powers of invisiblity.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ta for taking the thread seriously Dice. Remember, haters will hate, but good always wins out in the end. :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Melina wins based on obscurity and nerdism. Spider Woman - and not just a girl in a Spider-Man outfit - actual Spider Woman!

·
Registered
78 Posts
WTF? LOL

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Melina wins based on obscurity and nerdism. Spider Woman - and not just a girl in a Spider-Man outfit - actual Spider Woman!
Yep, i was actually kinda surprised that Melina donned that outfit, not really a popular choice for a superhero, but then again her poses as Spider-Woman were dead on so it makes sense.

·
Registered
721 Posts
This.

I was impress by the likeness to the real Spiderwoman seen in the comics. A little bit of a comic nerd myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts