·
Registered
22 Posts
I would say the have both made equall amounts but Hbk has made more money 4 wwe

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Undertaker.

He's had a longer career. He's been involved in the main event more. He's headlined more house shows. He was a big part of the Attitude Era - the most successful period WWE had in the domestic market - where WWE was selling out house shows, and he's been a huge part of around 6 of the top highest buyrates WWE has ever had, even headlining a few of them.

No fucking way has Shawn made more money for WWE than he has. I guarantee you it.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Undertaker.

HBK marks will try and argue for Shawn, but we all know they're wrong.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Undertaker

He was around for longer and he main evented ppv's with the likes of Hogan, Austin & erm...Sid (Mania 13 which would of been a nice little payday)

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Taker easily HBK when he was at the top the WWF went down the tubes to WCW when he left and Taker and Austin sent the WWF back to the top in 98. So Taker and Taker has always been the bigger star than HBK

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I have to agree with most of the people here, Undertaker has made more money. Who is the bigger legend? It's hard to say, Taker definently has made more.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Taker easily HBK when he was at the top the WWF went down the tubes to WCW when he left and Taker and Austin sent the WWF back to the top in 98. So Taker and Taker has always been the bigger star than HBK
Agreed.

Under HBK's watch, the company got (at the time) the lowest PPV buyrate until December to Dismember (IYH: DX). During the first reign, WCW soon started taking the lead.

Undertaker is easily the biggest star.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts