Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
It's not embarrassing, but Dean Ambrose of course! :D

The closest I get to an embarrassing one is Noam Dar. Mainly cos he's a lot younger than me and it makes me feel weird. He's super cute though and I love his accent!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,970 Posts
Heh, it's Becky Lynch for me :eek:

Reactions: CJ

·
Registered
481 Posts
#1 is always Stephanie for me, from when she first showed up in 1999 and then into her prime from mid-2001 to 2002. She’s always been my wrestling “guilty pleasure” crush.

Also, these are kinda random, but both Sherri and Miss Elizabeth, but ONLY when they were in WCW. They both just seemed sooooo much hotter over there.

Kimberly Page back then, too. I almost found her hotter than Sunny, and couldn’t imagine what might’ve happened if she went to WWE during the Monday Night Wars.

These days, probably Alexa. I’m don’t even prefer blondes, but yeah.

·
Registered
15,734 Posts
These days it's probably Tessa Blanchard.

No clue why. I think it has a lot to do with her confidence and natural charisma. I'm always glued to the screen when she's on.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Charlotte flair. It's weird because I don't think if she was anything but a wrestler I would find her attractive at all. Her talent though... makes her so gorgeous to me.

I had a similar crush on Alicia keys when she first got popular.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Had a crush on young prime Paige, current one after being fucked on WWE (in all aspects) not so much, I find Alexa and Becky Lynch hot but not enough for a crush.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts