Discussion Starter #1
kofi kingston?
mvp?
big zeke?
r-truth?
mark henry?
jtg?
xavier woods?
abraham washington( yes he is wrestling now imense mics man)?
david otunga?
darren young?
michael tarver?
kaval(mix-race)
jimmy uso?
jey uso?

or someone from another company hint hint the pope dinerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriooooooooo?????????!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Tarver could have the whole package in time he is so intense in presence and on the mic for me but I love Kofi and Zeke too.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
^ You apparently, considering The Rock was black.

They had their chance with Shelton Benjamin and blew it....
Only Kofi has come close since.
HE blew it? Every time they gave him a push, he got over. Then he would do nothing for a while and his popularity would go down: what did everyone expect would happen? By the end of his WWE run he wasn't even bad on the mic anymore; he wasn't good but he was decent at least, and not much worse than most of the people who get pushes these days.

Anyway, I think Kofi could easily be the next big star if they ever give him a chance. He has no character but yet is still very over and is good in the ring and... seems ok on the mic at least. But WWE would rather push guys who get no reaction, for whatever reason, and leave those who get over on their own wallowing around in the mid card.

·
Registered
500 Posts
John Cena

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Kofi and MVP are already huge superstars its just a matter of time till they become top main eventers

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Skinny Black Referee
He will draw Millions

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
who actually likes to see black people

even black guys go after white/brown girls
What the fuck? :no:

Kofi is probably the closest as of now to getting a serious ME push. MVP could have been that guy but since his face turn he's just gone downhill, despite getting good reactions.

Byron Saxton in FCW deserves a mention as well. He's moved away from the announce desk and is playing a heel manager/wrestler. His mic skills are fantastic. Don't know if he will be the next breakout black star, but he has the potential to go far.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Not really... Benjamin was pretty average when it came to mic work. Just being good in the ring isn't enough.
Average on the mic + Great in-ring = Daniel Bryan. Doesn't seem to stop him.

Next black star? Probably Otunga. Once he learns to be decent in the ring, I can picture him being like the Miz. Probably in 2 years.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I was just about to say that. He goes by Xavier Woods in FCW. If Consequences Creed can get past FCW he'll be WWE's next black wrestler on the main roster. As far as him being the next Booker T, Ron Simmons, or 2 Cold Scorpio goes I don't think he'll ever get remotely close to their level. He will never even make it close to being as good as Shelton Benjamin. I see Creed being released within a year.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts