Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who you got winning NXT season 4 & earn a shot at the WWE Tag Team Championship?

its a hard choice I got Bateman but I can see Saxton, Curtis or Clay winning

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Saxton or Curtis at this stage

·
Banned
286 Posts
Johnny Curtis and R-Truth to challenge for the titles. R-Truth to be "mysteriously" knocked out... and replaced with Bateman.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Johnny Curtis and R-Truth to challenge for the titles. R-Truth to be "mysteriously" knocked out... and replaced with Bateman.
They were a great tag team in FCW, so I'd love to see this, but I don't think it'll happen just yet.

If they push Bateman to finish top, then it's a win/win by introducing someone popular with the crowd AND pushing DB towards a Triple Crown.

Similarly, Saxton winning means Ziggler gets more gold (let's face it, he isn't winning the World Title at the Rumble)

Having Curtis win will keep the Zookeepah in his pen for a while whilst he enjoys some gold.

I can't see DiBiase and Clay as a tag team - Clay is more like a Virgil than a partner.

Conor O'brian isn't winning - I can't even see him being offered a contract at the moment given the strength of the other 4. He's best hope of tag team gold is back at FCW.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
This has Bateman written all over it, now that the prize is a shot at the Tag Team Titles with their Pro. They're building him and Bryan up nicely.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm hoping for Derrick Bateman to win, but I wouldn't mind seeing Johnny win either. Brodus will probably get a singles push if he doesn't end up winning. I really like all the rookies this year, so it's tough for me to pick out a clear winner. Too bad it isn't on TV this season because they are really making up for season 3, IMO.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Since i think the Votings are legit...Bateman.

But i would like Brodus, but i would also like Derrick, just an entertaining Dude.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm hoping for Johnny Curtis to win because i like him the most in this season, or Brodus Clay to win so i can see Ted DiBiase winning some gold again, Clay is also a pretty good all-around talent in my eyes.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Johnny Curtis - Not standout enough, will not win.
Conor O Brian and Bryon Saxton - You want to relegate Alberto Del Rio or the WHC #1 Contender Ziggler to the Tag Titles? Won't happen.

It'll be Bateman or Clay. It could be any of them but my gut feeling and hope is that it will be Clay. Current tag champions are faces so heels to challenge them will be good.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I think Brodus as Ddibiase's bodyguard could be a usuable storyline and finally get Dibiase over. Plus it would help the tag division.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
i would've said bateman or clay if the winner could just challenge for any title, but since clay is paired up with ted dibiase, i'd say bateman or curtis win.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Johnny Curtis - Not standout enough, will not win.
Conor O Brian and Bryon Saxton - You want to relegate Alberto Del Rio or the WHC #1 Contender Ziggler to the Tag Titles? Won't happen.

It'll be Bateman or Clay. It could be any of them but my gut feeling and hope is that it will be Clay. Current tag champions are faces so heels to challenge them will be good.
Saxton's pro is Masters...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
One can hope it is Bateman. Curtis is quite bland in his appearance, no specific gimmick apart from being random.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts