Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is Vince McMahon's favorite wrestler?

I'm guessing himself is in his top 3. But, then it may be a tie between Stone Cold and Undertaker. He's done the most with Stone Cold, but I think he loves the old school mentality of Undertaker; then, now, forever.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Vince likes loyalty.. and guys that can make him $. Given that I'd say Undertaker would have to be near the top.

Judging who he let get away with crap he would fire others for, I'd say he obviously has a soft spot for HBK and Flair.

Since he's his son-in-law, father of his grandchildren, and Vince seems to be grooming him to take over I'd say he's fond of HHH too..

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,181 Posts
Nah its hogan. You don't let your favorites lose in meaningless matches to Erik rowan
That's just post-cancer Roman where Vince is terrified that he'll have to leave again. Vince has never been in love with a face like Roman Reigns. To give 4 consecutive Wrestlemania main events to a flabby guy who can't get the reaction you want.... Vince could at least justify Hogan's dominance because Hogan personified the will of the audience for a time. But Reigns never did. The only thing that justified Vince sacrificing his whole roster over 5 years was pure unadulterated love

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Has to be Taker. Any other answer is wrong.

Vince loved Cena, Austin, Shawn, Rock, Trish, Hogan, Reigns, etc. at some point but they all got hurt and/or left and in Vince's eyes, if you're not committing your entire life to him and WWE you're not worthy enough of his unconditional love.

He wouldn't love Taker either if he walked away tomorrow and went to wrestle for AEW or appeared at a Starrcast. That's just how petty Vince is. Not even 30 years of service is enough, if you walk away from him or get hurt when he's pushing you, he's done with you.

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Has to be Taker. Any other answer is wrong.

Vince loved Cena, Austin, Shawn, Rock, Trish, Hogan, Reigns, etc. at some point but they all got hurt and/or left and in Vince's eyes, if you're not committing your entire life to him and WWE you're not worthy enough of his unconditional love.

He wouldn't love Taker either if he walked away tomorrow and went to wrestle for AEW or appeared at a Starrcast. That's just how petty Vince is. Not even 30 years of service is enough, if you walk away from him or get hurt when he's pushing you, he's done with you.
The evidence does not back this up. He brought everyone back who hurt him and the company. Hogan hurt him, Sable sued him, Bret Hart spit on him. If anything, he has shown an amazing ability to not take anything personal and do business with anyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Undertaker.

M&F: Do you have a favorite Superstar?

VM: That would be Undertaker because of his loyalty, his longevity, and his extraordinary commitment to his character. We have lots of fun creating fun. [Superstars] try to crack each other up from time to time, and we all have tried to get Undertaker to break character, and we can’t do it. He is such a professional and an extraordinary human being behind the character. He’s committed to his craft and has worked through injuries.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/interviews/wwe-chief-vince-mcmahon-still-making-gains?page=4

1 - 20 of 63 Posts