Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just post pictures of wrestlers, which you don't know who they are, and people will answer who is this.

I'll start and please tell me who they are.

Maybe Lupe Santiago?

and who was his tag team partner.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Just post pictures of wrestlers, which you don't know who they are, and people will answer who is this.

I'll start and please tell me who they are.

Maybe Lupe Santiago?

That's Jobber #346

That's Joey from the show "Full House"

and who was his tag team partner.

Shit.. the blue blazer? his tag partner is the red and white blazer?

Vampiro alternative attire

There ya go man, check under the pics for names

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
The guy on the bottom isn't a wrestler, that's Jerry Only from The Misfits, one of the only good Punk bands to ever exist. He did compete albeit very briefly.

Honestly have no idea who the others are.

·
Banned
254 Posts
The guy on the bottom isn't a wrestler, that's Jerry Only from The Misfits, one of the only good Punk bands to ever exist. He did compete albeit very briefly.

bah gawd fpalm

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
wo that guy from full house a wrestler? bah gawd you serious?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
It's actually Joey Gladstone from Full House, he used to job at local WWF shows when he first started acting

Wow thats fucking crazy, that is a interesting wrestling tid-bit. I used to love that show.

·
Registered
592 Posts

While the Misfits are one of my favorite bands of all time, there are tons of good punk bands out there. Besides, post-Danzig Misfits is more metal than punk.

Jerry did have a few singles matches in WCW, so I'd count wrestler on his resume.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts