Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
The 'what's the haps' thing is really irritating and Warrior gave him a bollocking for it when he interviewed him for the last 2K14. But he does actually know his wrestling and he can do superb interviews and isn't afraid to ask tough questions. I'm actually amazed that wrestling fans that post on a wrestling forum and presumably read the news sites haven't come across him since he's done many long in-depth interviews with top talent.

His Orton interview is by far the most revealing one Orton has ever done and he covers all the controversial stuff. The same goes for JR. He point blank asks JR if he was fired for the Summerslam panel thing and for the first time JR point blank shoots straight saying 'Yes,' and then goes into details about the entire thing.

What's also very noticeable is that the talent all really like him which is probably why he's doing work for the network. Austin, Orton, JR and others all look really happy to see him when they're doing press days for stuff like the videogames. I imagine it's partly because he doesn't ask the same questions they've been asked 50 times already and because he's smart.

What I really don't like about him is that he often comes across as arrogant and perhaps not quite respectful and appreciative enough that he's talking to the biggest names in the biz.

I personally prefer both Pete Rosenberg and Arda Ocal who both ask great questions but come across as far more humble. I'm surprised WWE never picked Arda up because he would have fit well somewhere up there but he seems to have stopped doing wrestling stuff altogether now.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
He's the reason I'm watching wrestling again and on here. He's kind of a tool a lot of the time, but the Opie and Anthony Show is definitely the best radio show of all time and he speaks on it occasionally and he got Fandango to come on once. That's what got me to start watching occasionally again. Fandango killed it. Look it up on youtube.

·
Registered
790 Posts
He is a black man hiding in the body of a scrawny talentless white man-child with an afro. He's a producer on O&A (RIP :() and hosts the 'Sam Roberts Show' on Fridays on Sirius as well as doing a ton of wrestling interviews that he posts to his Youtube channel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts