Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
they all suck.

you know what you should do? red rep them and complain about them

someone needs to take a stand

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I hardly even notice them on WWE section. I haven't got any infraction points from them so it would be hard for me to tell. So who are you pissed about here in particular? How did they manage to hurt your feelings this time?

Although I would say best mod on this site is Angel Lady. It's not an opinion it's a fact(Y). The rest of them. Meh they are just mods doing their job.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Jon "Shock(ing abuse of)" Power and anyone that votes otherwise is a fucking idiot.

shock literally ruined the WWE section like he ruined the TNA section. go back to the BTB section you easily offended nazi. worst mod in history. makes boon look like mikey damage.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Jon "Shock(ing abuse of)" Power and anyone that votes otherwise is a fucking idiot.

shock literally ruined the WWE section like he ruined the TNA section. go back to the BTB section you easily offended nazi. worst mod in history. makes boon look like mikey damage.
Shock is OK.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Shock. Not really that bad a guy (nor are any of them), but he just closes the most threads, so there's that, I guess...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts