Votes: 100 59.2%
  • Big Show

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Wade Barret

Votes: 2 1.2%
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

· Registered
761 Posts
Pound for pound, Cena. Overall, obviously Henry. p4p discussions are hard to break down.

I'd say Cena then Cesaro. I don't see Cesaro snatching anything near 304lbs.

Or squatting 500lbs for reps

· Registered
4,419 Posts
Cesaro, but he absolutely is not the strongest wrestler on the roster period. He just has the most strength relative to his body weight, which was the question. Now I'm explaining this because it seems a lot of people on here don't understand what "pound for pound" means.

Not ironically, most of the people listed in the pool are stronger than Cesaro (as is Ryback who for whatever reason was left off the poll yet Wade Barret, lol?, was on it.). But they all weigh more. No Cena on list is a joke too. He's stronger than HHH and probably Kane now.

· A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,962 Posts
Don't quote me on this though I'm sure I heard that Big E had said something about Cesaro being stronger than him and one of the strongest in the locker room, he looks legit strong anyway even without the mass bulk Big E and others have but looks can be deceiving regardless.

So I'm going for Cesaro out of these choices.

18,962 Posts
Big E. How much he weighs compared to how much he lifts is ungodly,and any answers that say Cesaro are total bullshit.Big E is the strongest pound for pound in the entire company.

#DEALWITHIT
Can you back this up please?

18,962 Posts
Squat - 711 lbs (322.5 kg)
Bench press - 529 lbs (240 kg)
Deadlift - 799 lbs (362.5 kg)
Powerlifting total - 2,039 lbs

He's a powerlifting champion ffs
But what are Cesaro's? and how does this mean he is stronger than Cesaro pound for pound?

Again, like I said in my post previous to this, I'm sure I heard somewhere that Big E actually said Cesaro was the stronger guy and has unreal strength in the locker room, I'm trying to find something in regards to this but I'm sure it was noted he said something along these lines anyway, which is why I asked you to back this up as the way you wrote that and spoke to everyone before with the whole #DealWithIt at the end was as if you knew this for a fact, hence me asking you to back up such a bold statement the way you put this towards everyone here.

So how do these stats match up to Cesaro and are these accurate also?

· Registered
3,214 Posts
Cesaro is so much lighter than the other guys listed that it's hard to not to vote for him. Him picking up Big Show at WM was just absurd. Made it look like nothing.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.