Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I guess all my neighbours then have 8.2 look
I guess being average sized man and wrestling (being limited and awkward at pretty much everything, punching, kicking, running, jumping) like someone who is 7 feet tall, and 300+ pounds is 9.1 in ring.
I guess breaking kayfabe and bitching gives you 9.1 mic skills
Oh stfu you markish little troll

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh stfu you markish little troll
I guess not being delusional fan of that overrated geek makes me troll, kden
How exactly is he overrated? If anything he was UNDERRATED most of his career. Guy was redhot, AE type of charisma and far best mic skills of 2010s. In the ring he could do basically everything, submission specalist, good technician, good brawler, knew a decent amount of high flying moves - complete package basically. And this is strictly from objective point of view, no matter if you’re a fan or not. So, I ask you again, how is he overrated? Lolz, you dislike somebody and imidiately wanna burry him even though you can’t make a coherent point.

·
Registered
959 Posts
How exactly is he overrated? If anything he was UNDERRATED most of his career. Guy was redhot, AE type of charisma and far best mic skills of 2010s. In the ring he could do basically everything, submission specalist, good technician, good brawler, knew a decent amount of high flying moves - complete package basically. And this is strictly from objective point of view, no matter if you’re a fan or not. So, I ask you again, how is he overrated? Lolz, you dislike somebody and imidiately wanna burry him even though you can’t make a coherent point.
Did you even read what I said, guy is awkward af, by watching him you would think he is giant, his punches, kicks, the way he climbs/jumps of top rope, stands, walks, runs, literally should look completely diff for guy that size (he is like 5'11, 180 at best), yet somehow he is great in ring. He is so uncoordinated, sloppy, awkward but of course he is indy darling so that gets overlooked. He was too weak and awkward for GTS and botched it most of the time too. Most people didn't even watch his other segments besides that "shoot promo" from 2011 and immediately assumed he is GOAT on mic.

What look/presence are you talking about? I could go outside right now and find 50 guys more intimidating than Punk in 5 minutes. I could go find 50 guys bigger/more muscular than him (even tho it's not even their job, they are not wrestlers who are paid to look good as him) in 5 minutes. I could find 50 better looking guys in 50 minutes, do I even need to go on? What is special about Punk? He is average sized guy, who is weak, has no muscle mass, and has no special facial features, hair or anything that makes him stand out.

There are only 2 things special about Punk. First one is his ego (even beatings in UFC didn't help him with ego) and second is his delusional fans (I highly doubt there ever were or ever will be more delusional fans)

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Did you even read what I said, guy is awkward af, by watching him you would think he is giant, his punches, kicks, the way he climbs/jumps of top rope, stands, walks, runs, literally should look completely diff for guy that size (he is like 5'11, 180 at best), yet somehow he is great in ring. He is so uncoordinated, sloppy, awkward but of course he is indy darling so that gets overlooked. He was too weak and awkward for GTS and botched it most of the time too. Most people didn't even watch his other segments besides that "shoot promo" from 2011 and immediately assumed he is GOAT on mic.

What look/presence are you talking about? I could go outside right now and find 50 guys more intimidating than Punk in 5 minutes. I could go find 50 guys bigger/more muscular than him (even tho it's not even their job, they are not wrestlers who are paid to look good as him) in 5 minutes. I could find 50 better looking guys in 50 minutes, do I even need to go on? What is special about Punk? He is average sized guy, who is weak, has no muscle mass, and has no special facial features, hair or anything that makes him stand out.

There are only 2 things special about Punk. First one is his ego (even beatings in UFC didn't help him with ego) and second is his delusional fans (I highly doubt there ever were or ever will be more delusional fans)
No point in even discussing this when every single word you say is biased. I literally NEVER saw CM Punk being clumsy or failing to finish any move. Botched the GTS? Maybe only 3 times during his entire career, other than that he was doing it perfectly. Punches, kicks, top rope moves - never saw him doing it clumsy, all three was above average. He was the only guy on a roster that could come out as 5 star submissioner, 5 star brawler and 5 star technician in just one match. In his generation, he had the biggest variety of moves and could do every single one correctly almost all of the times. Catch on his segments other then ‘pipe bomb’, all were above average and crowd went crazy every time he picked up the mic. He was basically a modern day Stone Cold, brung back the feeling of Attitude era for a bit.

I SUBJECTIVELY love his presence, and most of the people feel exactly the same. He looks badass with all those tattoos, gloves with X’s and ring gear in general. The problem is that you think that someone who is BIGGER automatically has the better presence, which is bs. Punk was nowhere near unmuscular or weak when he was in WWE.

Don’t know why you hate Cookie Monster Punk so much, but to hell with it, let’s talk objective instead of burrying people.

·
Registered
959 Posts
No point in even discussing this when every single word you say is biased. I literally NEVER saw CM Punk being clumsy or failing to finish any move. Botched the GTS? Maybe only 3 times during his entire career, other than that he was doing it perfectly. Punches, kicks, top rope moves - never saw him doing it clumsy, all three was above average. He was the only guy on a roster that could come out as 5 star submissioner, 5 star brawler and 5 star technician in just one match. In his generation, he had the biggest variety of moves and could do every single one correctly almost all of the times. Catch on his segments other then ‘pipe bomb’, all were above average and crowd went crazy every time he picked up the mic. He was basically a modern day Stone Cold, brung back the feeling of Attitude era for a bit.

I SUBJECTIVELY love his presence, and most of the people feel exactly the same. He looks badass with all those tattoos, gloves with X’s and ring gear in general. The problem is that you think that someone who is BIGGER automatically has the better presence, which is bs. Punk was nowhere near unmuscular or weak when he was in WWE.

Don’t know why you hate Cookie Monster Punk so much, but to hell with it, let’s talk objective instead of burrying people.
LOL I just said how his fans are most delusional wrestling fans and then I see bold part...

Excuse me If I am wrong (I don't watch TNA, ROH, or indy scene) but guy in your avatar is Brian Cage? I saw few clips of that guy on YT and reason why I bring this up is that guy is like Punk's height or inch taller, and outweighs him by like 85 pounds (Brian is like 265) yet guy moves around like people half his size, throws people around like they are kids, and looks like something straight out of comic book. That is someone who is good in ring and has look/presence. All Punk looks like is druggie who hasn't taken a shower in few months. Even HHH brought it up back in the day something along the lines of "You say you are straight edge? I am too, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs but then again I don't look like I've spent a week partying with Amy Winehouse".

Guy spent his entire career bitching about how WWE is land of giants, and steroids freaks and how he has been held down, yet there was very easy fix for that, he could've just jumped on steroids and visit gym (for like first time in his entire life) and get jacked and receive push, but no, then he wouldn't be able to bitch about it. All he did was complain and break kayfabe and somehow that makes him great. I guess Ziggler is GOAT too then.

He always thought he was better than he actually was, and his ego landed him in UFC and see what happened? He didn't learn yet tho, he still thinks he is best in the world (and he stole that from Jericho too).

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)

LOL I just said how his fans are most delusional wrestling fans and then I see bold part...

Excuse me If I am wrong (I don't watch TNA, ROH, or indy scene) but guy in your avatar is Brian Cage? I saw few clips of that guy on YT and reason why I bring this up is that guy is like Punk's height or inch taller, and outweighs him by like 85 pounds (Brian is like 265) yet guy moves around like people half his size, throws people around like they are kids, and looks like something straight out of comic book. That is someone who is good in ring and has look/presence. All Punk looks like is druggie who hasn't taken a shower in few months. Even HHH brought it up back in the day something along the lines of "You say you are straight edge? I am too, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs but then again I don't look like I've spent a week partying with Amy Winehouse".

Guy spent his entire career bitching about how WWE is land of giants, and steroids freaks and how he has been held down, yet there was very easy fix for that, he could've just jumped on steroids and visit gym (for like first time in his entire life) and get jacked and receive push, but no, then he wouldn't be able to bitch about it. All he did was complain and break kayfabe and somehow that makes him great. I guess Ziggler is GOAT too then.

He always thought he was better than he actually was, and his ego landed him in UFC and see what happened? He didn't learn yet tho, he still thinks he is best in the world (and he stole that from Jericho too).
You’re too delusional my dude but ok, opinion is like an asshole, everyone has it. At least you gave props to Brian Cage if nothing(yes, it’s him on the pic)

·
Premium Member
43,820 Posts
To me, Punk was a more complete package. Way better talker, way more engaging personality, and a better in ring talent from a psychology stand point.

But Jeff was flashier, had the overall better and more creative look, and would do insane things in the ring.

I guess that's why they meshed together so well. Punk could sell the story and get the heat, and Jeff could be the perfect daredevil babyface to match up against him.

·
Registered
959 Posts
You’re too delusional my dude but ok, opinion is like an asshole, everyone has it. At least you gave props to Brian Cage if nothing(yes, it’s him on the pic)
I love how you keep bringing "opinion" up but I am delusional because my "opinion" is diff than yours, but that's ok I would rather be called troll or be delusional than be fan of Punk.

Bye.

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I love how you keep bringing "opinion" up but I am delusional because my "opinion" is diff than yours, but that's ok I would rather be called troll or be delusional than be fan of Punk.

Bye.
I’m bringing up ‘opinion’ because not a single thing you said is considered a fact nor something that a decent percentage of people think. Your ‘opinion’ is everything but diff, you’re defending your stance that Punk is a bad wrestler just like a 10 yo Indian boy would defend Roman’s greatness. Just like CM Punk was undisputedly a very good wrestler of his generation, Stone Cold was a very good wrestler of his generation, and not many people here would say otherwise about either of the two. To deny that is simply unserious.

I don’t know why you acting so upset, didn’t mean to offend you or anything but you have some weird stances that are almost categorically miles far from the truth.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts