Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I wanna say Paige because I am a fan of her in NXT but I feel its too soon for her like to introduce her onto the main roster specially with the whole "True Divas" Vs Total Divas storyline going on right now. So I am not really sure who could it would be one of those two in my opinion but when the time is right.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Paige or Emma but not before Mania please.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't know why though but I would love to see Sasha Banks or Charlotte Flair you always need a good heel diva in WWE.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I don't know why though but I would love to see Sasha Banks or Charlotte Flair you always need a good heel diva in WWE.
Summer Rae would probably do better in that role considering she's already on the main roster and has shown glimpses of doing it. Then again, don't really need more heels than AJ and Taminawful.

I think they're testing Paige to see if she can be a face. I wonder if they'll test to see if Emma can be a heel. :hmm:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Can they just pull the plug on Total Divas and get back to real storylines that doesn't involve a reality show?

·
Premium Member
14,543 Posts
Can they just pull the plug on Total Divas and get back to real storylines that doesn't involve a reality show?
I get that many people on here aren't a fan of the show, but it's successful, so I can't see them pulling the plug on that anytime soon.

The way I see it, the next Diva call ups should be Paige and Veronica Lane. Paige is ready. I can see her mixing it up with any of the women they've got on the main roster and I feel she'd inject some youthful energy into the division. While Veronica Lane probably isn't far enough along quite yet, I think she'd be a great addition to Total Divas with her football player boyfriend and Madison Rayne-esque pageant queen gimmick.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Paige would seem the obvious choice, but I think they really need to bring her in strong against the total divas and really push her Anti diva gimmick, otherwise keep her in NXT for the time being.

Emma would also be a logical choice, since her dancing gimmick seems to have gone over really well, albeit with a small, consistent crowd.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Do you think they'll follow the trend of introducing new Divas through Total Divas starting Season 2? If so I would love to introduce Emma and Paige as a replacement to Natalya and.....well Natalya.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Paige needs to stay in NXT. She is hella popular and one reason people watch NXT.
They don't want too many divas on the main roster. Remember, they just had two 7 on 7 diva matches back to back.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Honestly, I feel like all they would do with NXT divas right now is feed them to TD, and none of them deserve that. I was totally looking forward to Paige, Emma, Bailey etc etc debuting, but after last nights' second TD 7 on 7 win in a row, I must admit I'm starting to lose hope...

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I assume Paige. I think there are some in creative that want her to be Sister Abigail, which the writing is on the wall for given the fact that Bray Wyatt and Commentary keep mentioning a Sister Abigail.

But generally speaking I do feel like she'll be the next one to debut but she'll debut as the Paige we know. I feel like the Sister Abigail thing will just be dropped just as the "Where's Kane?" deal. Kane just came back and said he wasn't a monster and the rest is history.

·
Registered
617 Posts
There are too many divas on the roster i think they should look to cut some dead weight like Rosa Mendes and people like Layla & Alicia Fox who they blantantly have no plans to push, also besides her power, Tamina can't wrestle. The way WWE books divas they only have a max lifespan of about 6 years so they should look to cut those older divas or at the very least make them valets to give them something to do. In reality they should be able to write multiple storylines for several of them at a time seeing as they have a lot of them & a lot more tv time than they used to, but they seem to want to concentrate on crap filler segments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts