Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Idk where you're getting Steiner and Booker T from, but I'd assume its either a combination of Wolfe with someone or Generation Me, being as none of them are on the card at the moment.

·
Premium Member
10,509 Posts
GenerationMe
Eric Young and Kevin Nash
random pairing

Some almost impossibles:
A Train and Tomko - would be a good team to add to the tag division
Steiner Brothers - tell me you wouldn't want to see that. However, Flair and Steiner pretty much hate each other.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Unless it's a debut/return I would assume it's GeMe. They would make the most sense they story is that AJ and Kaz won't work together and GeMe would work together and beat them. It'd do wonders for them. That's the simple route, the Could see it being World's Great Tag Team debuting

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Steiner and Booker T? Come on now, there is no way thats happening.

Whoever Flair chooses will NOT be Fortune candidates imo, that makes no sense. Flair WANTS AJ and Kaz to work it out and succeed...why the hell would he match them up with serious opponents? Thats not the heel way to go about things. Im expecting it to either be Gen Me,with Flair assuming his boys would wipe the mat with them, or it could go the joke route with Flair giving them two really old classic wrestlers or something...or even two midgets.

Most likely, its Gen Me.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Might it be a pair of ECW guys perhaps ? Flair is known for swerves and this whole fortune thing may be a swerve and ECW may be fortune. It sounds a bit unlikely but then I'm expecting it to be someone unlikely.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Steiner and Booker T? Come on now, there is no way thats happening.

Whoever Flair chooses will NOT be Fortune candidates imo, that makes no sense. Flair WANTS AJ and Kaz to work it out and succeed...why the hell would he match them up with serious opponents? Thats not the heel way to go about things. Im expecting it to either be Gen Me,with Flair assuming his boys would wipe the mat with them, or it could go the joke route with Flair giving them two really old classic wrestlers or something...or even two midgets.

Most likely, its Gen Me.
Actually, it makes sense. Ric Flair is the one running things, and he calls the shots. He wants to form a powerful stable, and he wants the toughest guys. I wouldn't say Flair WANTS AJ and Kaz to work things out, he just wants the best one(s) for his group. Flair already got rid of Desmond Wolfe, so I'm pretty sure he won't hesitate to get rid of AJ for not impressing him. A heel leader doesn't give opportunities to his pupils/team mates. That's not the heel way to go about things. A top heel leader is selfish, and only wants the strongest army, and doesn't care about letting his comrades improve, or giving them chances, and opportunities to improve. He'll just get rid of them, or replace them with someone else that's better.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't think this will be a major surprise. What I'd like to see that is in the realm of possibility is GenMe, with AJ/Kaz losing. That would kickstart their feud and give Generation Me a nice rub. Plus the match should be good.

That said, it'll probably be The Band. :(

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
The New British Invasion hopefully. But it might turn out to be the ECW Originals. Or some unimportant team like Nash & Young where the likely win will be a let down and will bury both AJ and Kaz.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I imagine it is Helms and Yang (if he has signed). It has to be a team that Kaz and AJ can lose to and not lose face with the crowd and that's not really anyone on the roster beyond Joe or Sting (and it's not them), so I imagine it's a return/debut since a loss against a return/debut doesn't hurt and gives the crowd a chance to pop.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
I imagine it is Helms and Yang (if he has signed). It has to be a team that Kaz and AJ can lose to and not lose face with the crowd and that's not really anyone on the roster beyond Joe or Sting (and it's not them), so I imagine it's a return/debut since a loss against a return/debut doesn't hurt and gives the crowd a chance to pop.
You know what? That actually makes sense...

I know Jimmy has already signed, and Jarrett's probably hyping that "surprise" which would be Gregory Helms...

Or the overseas tour...

·
Registered
782 Posts
What about former horsemen?

Who isn't under contract with WWE. I mean if its one match why not Barry Windham & Tully Blanchard for a PPV match or something like that. If Flair's picking them maybe he wants to bring in some old friends to teach his two canidates a lesson.

Windham & Tully are the only ones not under contract or that still work Legends shows. I don't think Luger can walk, Malenko and Arn are in the Fed...Sid lol?

Just an idea.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts