Wrestling Forum banner

I

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Brock easily.

He got the biggest throat-shoving in WWE history and 2 months after winning the title, the fans turned him face because they all started cheering him, that's unheard of.

Orton, McIntyre, Barrett, Sheamus...they were all either booed or got the silent treatment, take your pick.

Plus Brock put on better matches then Wade & Sheamus, I will say that he was the worst on the mic of all three but who really cares?

Next would be Sheamus and then Barrett last. Barrett's too one-dimensional for me, but that doesn't matter to the hypocrites in the IWC (Not all of you but you know who you are) Who complain about guys being one-dimensional but when it comes down to Barrett all that goes out the window.

Also Lesnar is the only guy whose quick push looked believable.

I can look at Barrett & Sheamus and can tell that they didn't/don't deserve their pushes while Lesnar's looked completely believable.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
notorious_187 pretty much said it point and clear.

Brock Lesnar is a once in a lifetime athlete, anybody can replace Wade and Sheamus in a second.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Brock by a landslide ,as good as Sheamus and Barrett are I don't see how anyone could vote against Brock really.

He's a once is a lifetime athlete who had that special aura round him .No one else could be pushed like him and make it look belivable.Who could go over The Rock ,Hogan ,taker etc and make it look belivable he brought the big match aura to all these matches too.

If Brock was still around these days I think Cena would be a lot lower on the pecking order and Brock would be WWE's poster boy .

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Lesner easily, a great athlete who put on good matches often, i dont think either Shamus or Barrett have had a really good match yet.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I voted for Brock, and I'm not sure it's even close. The only real argument against Brock might be that he had Heyman around, which helped his meteoric rise to being over, whereas Sheamus didn't have that, and Barrett's pretty capable on the mic. But just comparing their in-ring work and their charisma as a performer, I don't see Sheamus or Barrett in the same league as Lesnar.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Brock Lesnar. By faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Lesnar. And it's not even that close ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, this is obviously all Lesnar.

Though his greatest asset was that he looked like a living Robocop. He could have been crap in the ring but he still would have gotten crazy over anyway simply because of his freakish physique.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Definitely Brock Lesnar, not many guys if any have or have had the ability that Brock did. By the end of his first year in the WWE, Lesnar was already one of the best workers in the company and still had tons of potential. If he had not left the company back in 2004, he would've probably become one of the, if not the greatest of all time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts