Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Among the two booked as champions, the WHC Kane and the WWE champion Randy Orton.

Kane: almost 3 months in his current reign, beat 3 times Rey Mysterio, beat 2 times the Undertaker and sent him to hospital before. Beat as well Sheamus and multiple others during his investigation.
Randy Orton: Beat Sheamus 2 times, beat Cena and RKO'ed almost everybody the week before he won the title.

We don't know how it will evolve but for you, who can be considered as the "top guy" of the WWE currently?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Kane sucks , he needed a fatass with a flashlight in a cookie jar to win. Orton owns bitches all alone.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
It is a toss-up between Kane and Orton. Considering Kane has been dominating everything in his path for months, put out and has been dominating the most dominate entity in the WWE, and during this time Orton lost clean to Jack Swagger and got injured by Edge.............Ah I still gotta call it a tie just because of Ortons build-up before NOC, and his Table-match win over Cena.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most dominating wrestler: Sheamus or Barret
Top Guy: Cena
Well, Sheamus got beaten two times in a row by Orton now.

And I forgot with Kane, when he was doing his "investigations", he smashed Seamus and made him quit in two minutes. I will edit the OP.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a toss-up between Kane and Orton. Considering Kane has been dominating everything in his path for months, put out and has been dominating the most dominate entity in the WWE, and during this time Orton lost clean to Jack Swagger and got injured by Edge.............Ah I still gotta call it a tie just because of Ortons build-up before NOC, and his Table-match win over Cena.
That's about my opinion but I think it's funnier to pick one "top guy".

I would like to see a match ending clean at Bragging rights between the two champions.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Orton is RKO'ing bitches left and right these days. There's no doubt who the most dominating guy on the roster is right now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It seems Randy Orton is unbeatable. His psychotic viper persona has worked well for him since he is a disaster on the mic.

However, I think Sheamus is currently the most dominating wrestler in the WWE. The way he aggressively pulverizes his opponents is unstoppable.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Orton has been booked the strongest lately, even stronger than Cena.

Kane beating the Undertaker with a flashlight/urn =/= dominating.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
At the moment, I'd have to go for Orton. He just mows threw everyone all by himself, where as Kane needs that little bit of help from Paul Bearer to beat Taker.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts