Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all asked who slept with who and who has a reputation or not but I'm just curious on the opposite side for once.
I want to know which WWE superstar on the current roster isn't the type to sleep around with other superstars or groupies.
It's hard to say I know but who do you think is the most respectable person who doesn't give in to the rock'n roll lifestyle?

Some of the guys you can definitely rule out are:

John Cena
CM Punk
Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Triple H

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CM Punk least promiscuous? You kidding right? Trips for sure is quite simple.
"Some of the guys you can definitely rule out are:

John Cena
CM Punk
Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Triple H"

That means they are definitely not even up for consideration.
They all have a reputation so I mentioned them at the start in case anyone wanted to mention them.
But yes, your reaction is justified, I think Punk and Cena slept around the most.

@ cyrus_cesar
Yeah, Christian maybe is the least promiscuous, never heard any rumors about him.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Randy Orton can also be ruled out.

Despite the laughable TV angles, Kane doesn't seem to be like the type to fuck around. Rey Mysterio doesn't come across as such either.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Because some people just don't give a shit. It's quite sad actually.
Nothing sad about it. Why care about something that doesn't concern you in ANY WAY? The best life to live is one where you don't give a damn about anything that doesn't revolve around you or anyone you personally care about.

Why do you have a child murderer as your sig picture?

How very strange.
Maybe because he's one of the greatest wrestlers of all time? Y'know, people can remember him for something other than "murderer". It's not like it's Jeffrey Dahmer or somebody like that who was known strictly from/for the murders. Chris Benoit was praised as one of, if not the best wrestler in the WWE before the tragedy.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Attitude3ra are you kidding me??? all those guys you listed have slept around on the road

Anyway Glenn Jacobs (Kane) is the least promiscuous since hes married and he doesnt seem the type to sleep around

·
The Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations
14,851 Posts
Why do you have a child murderer as your sig picture?

How very strange.
This is a thread for discussing the least promiscuous WWE Superstar. You could have easily asked me that through a private message but nope you just had to ruin it all and make a big fucking scene! How do you sleep with yourself at night?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts