• Stone Cold Steve Austin

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The ones listed are greats in their own right, there is no out-right great as you have so many people that can/are considered greats.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
In the case of headlining PPV's etc. The Rock seemed to headline almost every pay per view he was in. All of his work was that off PPV quality and honestly I believe that he took the WWF/E to a new level when he was around. The money he brought in was rediculous

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
more of..let's say the most popular/who brought in the most money and PPV Buys who headlined the most etc.
If that's your criteria, then why on earth do you have Shawn Michaels on this poll?

Undertaker and John Cena. There's two superstars who are currently active in the WWE and are more popular than Shawn ever was and are bigger draws than he ever was. But they're not on your poll.

Shawn Michaels just had the biggest and most hyped match of his career at Wrestlemania 26 and he drew 885,000 buys. Cena, Batista, Taker, Big Show, Foley, Triple H have drawn more than him when in the headline position at Wrestlemania.

The obvious answer to your question is Hogan or Austin, depending on where you want to take the argument. And shortly behind them is The Rock.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
The Greatest Superstar?

I'd have to go with The Great One.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Clearly Daniel Bryan.
come fishies

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shawn has the best Wrestlemania matches and the most talked about founded 1 of the greatest Factions ever Cena cant compare to anyone on the list and look at his fakey retirement speech..not a tear no emotion in the audience HBK retires adults are crying in the audience if you really think cena is better than Shawn...not my problem that's your opinion

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Shawn has the best Wrestlemania matches and the most talked about founded 1 of the greatest Factions ever Cena cant compare to anyone on the list and look at his fakey retirement speech..not a tear no emotion in the audience HBK retires adults are crying in the audience if you really think cena is better than Shawn...not my problem that's your opinion
Cena is definitely a bigger superstar.

Only an idiot would believe Shawn was more popular or a bigger draw than Cena.

Outside of people who take wrestling seriously, you're kidding yourself if you believe the casual viewer honestly talks more about Shawn's matches than John Cena's or remembers Shawn's feuds more than Cena's.

The man just retired in the biggest match he ever had and he didn't bring more viewers to the show than Cena/Batista did when they were rookies. He didn't draw big alone in his prime, and he didn't draw big in the twilight of his career.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
The Rock is clearly the Greatest Superstar. He's big draw outside wrestling.

The Rock and Stone Cold are socially acceptable to talk about. But Shawn Michaels? You talk to anyone who doesn't watch wrestling and you show them HBK. They'll be like "Who's that ...gy little bitch with a cowboy hat?"

·
Registered
802 Posts
theres two ways to answer this question, if you mean superstar which you do becaused youve asked. id say Hogan because hes just an icon the legend of legends. if you had asked wrestler id of said stone cold because of the commitment he gave to the WWE.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
look at it this way
Hogan dominated the 80s
HBK dominated the 90s til his injury
Rock and Austin fought equally in the late 90s to early 2000s

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
hate shawn because PG star cena who cant draw a damn dime out of anyone above 12 isnt on here then fine
I don't hate Shawn. He's one of my all time favourites. Cena? I'm indifferent towards him. Never really cared about his work.

But me being a fan of Shawn and being indifferent to Cena doesn't mean I'll idolise Shawn and make up stuff which isn't true. Cena may be a "PG star" but he's a bigger superstar and draw than Shawn ever was.

And I'm pretty sure Cena draws money from people over twelve. Girls of all ages and children are his main demographics and they happen to make up 2/3 of the current fanbase. There are also adult Cena fans even if they're not a majority.

Sounds to me like you're upset that Shawn isn't really that big of a superstar when it comes to popularity/drawing and so forth.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds like sucking up to wwe like cena's little fans he has a horrible move set,damn near cries on the mic since this nexus shit he's been a crybaby,..juan cena...is the dumbest thing he's ever done he's on the list get fuckin over it pick someone or get out

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Lol i thought this was no war.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts