Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything who is the greatest superstar in RAW's history from 1993 to the present, which wrestler do you think has single-handedly had the greatest impact in RAW's history?

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Shawn Michaels, imo. Awesome matches, awesome promos and he was there for a good majority of the time.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to say Triple H because he single-handedly founded 2 of the greatest stables in WWE history with DX and Evolution

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Well, Steve Austin caused Raw and the WWE to win the monday night wars and still be in business, so....

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about Undertaker as I am surprised that no one has even mentioned him at all, or even mentioned Mick Foley/Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus

·
Registered
546 Posts
Too many names to want to pick one. I always liked the drama, good storylines, and characters over technical wrestling ability, so all the attitude era talent ranks high with me.. if I had to pick one, it would be Stone Cold Steve Austin... even moreso after watching some of his work in ECW prior to getting hired by the WWE.

Honorable mentions: Undertaker, Kane, Rock, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Mic Foley, Vince, Kurt Angle, Jericho, John Cena, CM Punk, Steve Blackman.. kind of in order from most to least. I'm sure I missed some names, these just come to mind. Good matches with tables, ladders, and chairs come to mind, hardcore matches, and some good work done by the 'mid cards' but I can't think of all their names. Dudley boys, Acolytes, Rikishi, a few midcarders I can remember that I enjoyed.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Only two legitimate choices here; The Rock & Stone Cold.

Those were the two that had fans flocking to the arena's and television sets to watch RAW.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Its going to come down to peoples preference between the rock and austin
Although I know that austin had more impact on the wwe it was the rock who had me tuning in every week sp ill go with him . but if you asked me this question on another day i could say austin , thats how close it is for me

1 - 20 of 72 Posts