Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,027 Posts
Depends tbh. It's hard to say who the greatest is because there's so many wrestlers who were great. I mean i've always considered the Undertaker the greatest of all time, but you'll always get arguments against that and other wrestlers who are contenders.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
You do know theres been about 2 or 3 better wrestlers then the rock, Hogan, Austin, Undataka, And shawn michaels are all better then him.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Sad times when anybody considers The Rock to be the greatest of all-time, it's even sadder when it gets to the stage that people hold him in such high regard that he has to be excluded from a list like this.

Anyway, Austin or Flair. It changes a lot

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Sad times when anybody considers The Rock to be the greatest of all-time, it's even sadder when it gets to the stage that people hold him in such high regard that he has to be excluded from a list like this.

Why is it sad? it's their opinion. it's only natural to think your favorite is the best.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
HBK, I really need to one day do some back search on older Flair stuff, but I would say him as well.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
There has been so many exellent wrestlers through out the world and in time, I cannot say there is one wrestler above all. Too many greats when it comes to pro wrestling.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts

I just want a forum where people can discuss wrestling freely without a cult controlling the topic around their idol

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Why is it sad? it's their opinion. it's only natural to think your favorite is the best.
Calling Khali great is also just somebody's opinion, it doesn't make it okay. There are some things that you can say that are just plain wrong no matter which way you look at it. There are plenty of guys you could consider for the "GOAT" title and all of them you could make claims for depending on which way you look at it. You could say Austin, Flair, Hogan, HBK, Misawa, Terry Funk and a few others, not meaning to say that you couldn't put Rock above any one of those guys, but there is no way possible that you could provide me with reasonable & detailed reasoning as to why The Rock is the best ever.

See, opinions are always opinions, but for an opinion to be taken seriously it needs to be backed up with some reasoning, something that has never happened when people call The Rock the best of all-time, and that is something that will never be backed up because it quite simply cannot be done

1 - 20 of 47 Posts