Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What wrestlers who enjoyed a great amount of success had really bad music. Personally i hated brock lesnars music. Also i thought goldbergs music sucked. Kanes new music is some of the worst i have heard as well.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
agree on goldberg, even worse was when he shortly used that megadeth song (from a movie he was in, universal soldier i think?)

currently, orton

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Ive always hated Orton's new music. His older music got you pumped more. I dont like Cena's anymore. It was ok for the first like year or 2 but its just really old and annoying now. New music would be cool.

Dolph Ziggler could use some new music since he is enterting the main event scene. His current theme doesnt sream "main eventer coming"

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Kane, in the sense that he's been a star for so long but has only had one cool theme song, the Slow Chemical version of his standard theme.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Edge!

Fuck Alter Bridge!

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Hulk Hogans Face WCW theme.

Reactions: dele

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't know why people would have a problem with Goldberg's music. Goldberg's theme music was like a fucking battle anthem. When you heard that opening chord, you KNEW that somebody was getting handed their ass.

Rey Mysterio. What an absolute turd of a theme, I cringe every time I hear it. BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619~!!!....., wait, WHAT?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Goldberg's music was bad ass. Complaining about it is ridiculous. The WWE's synth version was less cool, but far from the worst music of a top star.

Lesnar had pretty bad generic music. It was supposed to be bad ass, but the rubbery record-scratch sound effects and weird fake instrument noises were just lame. He deserved something way more metal or brooding.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I don't know why people would have a problem with Goldberg's music. Goldberg's theme music was like a fucking battle anthem. When you heard that opening chord, you KNEW that somebody was getting handed their ass.

Rey Mysterio. What an absolute turd of a theme, I cringe every time I hear it. BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619~!!!....., wait, WHAT?
I agree with both points made here.

I'd say that right now, Orton's music is my least favorite.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Rey Mysterio
John Cena
Kane
CM Punk
Shawn Micheals
Alberto Del Rio

1 - 20 of 123 Posts