1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Big E Langston >> all of the above

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'm pretty sure Lesnar is the strongest guy WWE has ever had pound-for-pound in terms of weight lifting. Not only that, but he displays it in the ring unlike anyone else. Batista and Lashley remind me of bodybuilders, who don't necessarily lift a lot. Lesnar is not build like a bodybuilder by any means, but he is easily the biggest freak of nature (not including giants).

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Probably!! I don't get the Big E hype.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Personally, I like Big E because he surprised me. The first time I saw him come out with AJ, I immediately thought "what a big dumb looking oaf". I've grown to like him with time, he actually seems like a fairly intelligent guy. Intelligence, better than average aggression, and awesome power is a cood combo if he can make something of it.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personally, I like Big E because he surprised me. The first time I saw him come out with AJ, I immediately thought "what a big dumb looking oaf". I've grown to like him with time, he actually seems like a fairly intelligent guy. Intelligence, better than average aggression, and awesome power is a cood combo if he can make something of it.
I heard that he is much stronger than Lesnar in his prime.

The amount of weights the guy lifts in the gym is pretty scary number.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I was talking about Lashley as a fighter lol. When it comes to pro wrestling, Goldberg is about as explosive as they come.
Disagree, I'd say Goldberg's explosiveness is about the same as Lesnar's. Lashley's would be below them, ranking on the same page as Batista's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.