Wrestling Forum banner

Who Is The Better Wrestler?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's obvious that both divas are ones of the best in-ring talents in the current roster. Both of them are powerhouse type, even though i think Beth is slightly stronger. Overall i think Beth Phoenix is the better wrestler, i enjoy her matches more than Natalya's, her strength is awesome, she has better presence in the ring, she has the "oh s***" vibe everytime she comes out trying to assault and destroy other divas and she also can make her opponents look good. Natalya is also great though, i always mark everytime she does the Sharpshooter.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
I'd say Neidhart is probably better based on the grounds that she was built for it with her family lineage, but that's irrelevant because we never see her in the ring to begin with. Once LayCool buries her at Survivor Series and Beth comes back to beat the shit out of them, she'll just go back to not mattering.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'd say Neidhart is probably better
Agreed.

Once LayCool buries her at Survivor Series and Beth comes back to beat the shit out of them, she'll just go back to not mattering.
Not agreed. Trust me, as much as I'd love for Beth to beat the everliving shit outta LayCool, I have a feeling Nattie might come out on top. If she doesn't, though, yeah. Please have Beth demolish them.

On topic, though. I said this earlier, and I'll say it again. As much as I love Beth, Nattie can wrestle circles around her. Beth's more of a powerhouse striker, while Nattie's a technical powerhouse.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd say Neidhart is probably better based on the grounds that she was built for it with her family lineage, but that's irrelevant because we never see her in the ring to begin with. Once LayCool buries her at Survivor Series and Beth comes back to beat the shit out of them, she'll just go back to not mattering.
Yeah i think we haven't seen Nattie's full potential because she barely gets a match, but judging based on her matches so far, i think Beth still entertains me more.

If Beth returns at SS i think she still can team up with Nattie for few weeks after to take out Laycool in series of tag team matches so i don't think she'll go back to obscurity.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Beth, easily.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Not agreed. Trust me, as much as I'd love for Beth to beat the everliving shit outta LayCool, I have a feeling Nattie might come out on top. If she doesn't, though, yeah. Please have Beth demolish them.
Meh, I don't believe it. I'll admit that the booking looks like she's going to win, but it wouldn't be the first time, especially recently that the booking looked like one guy was going to win, only for the other one to win. I'm convinced that the WWE just doesn't give a damn about the Divas division, so they've just basically passed McCool a "hold this belt forever" card as a gift for giving Undertaker a boner.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Meh, I don't believe it. I'll admit that the booking looks like she's going to win, but it wouldn't be the first time, especially recently that the booking looked like one guy was going to win, only for the other one to win. I'm convinced that the WWE just doesn't give a damn about the Divas division, so they've just basically passed McCool a "hold this belt forever" card as a gift for giving Undertaker a boner.
Yeah, kinda hard for me to believe it most of the time, cause I've said it for the past two months. And God damn, I'm sick of McCool being in the dominate Diva role. That should still be Beth's role. Hell, it should still be her fucking gimmick. Sorry, but when I look at McCool, nothing about her screams "dominate".

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah, kinda hard for me to believe it most of the time, cause I've said it for the past two months. And God damn, I'm sick of McCool being in the dominate Diva role. That should still be Beth's role. Hell, it should still be her fucking gimmick. Sorry, but when I look at McCool, nothing about her screams "dominate".
I agree. McCool has become the Triple H of the Divas Division. The difference is that McCool is extremely dull and has a monotone voice.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Beth for el presidente

·
Registered
984 Posts
Melina & Natalya,

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Beth, Natalya has nice moves and stiffness, but she wrestles like a clichee parody of bad X-Division guy, it's just spot after spot after spot.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
I would say both are equally good. Beth actually has an amatuer wrestling backround, and Nattie does MMA, but I give the edge to Nattie. She seems more tecnical and has a good moveset. Beth also has a good moveset and is a powerhouse but I think her strength lies in dominance overall while Nattie can combine both dominance, strength and tecnical ability.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Natalya hands down. I'd generally back anyone that comes out of the Hart dungeon against anyone not coming from an experienced or well known school.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Based on pure wrestling I'd say Natalya, but based on a combination os ring presence, ability and charisma I'd go with Beth.

Overall I prefer Beth but I would love to see a 15 minute plus match from the two of them, please WWE give us a good Women's match for once!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like both, but I'd say Nattie.

Saying that, Melina is my favourite. I'd love to see her go against Natalya. Hell, I'd even pay for a reprise of her I Quit match with Beth. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts