Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has to be asked, who do you guys think is the best in these aspects on the raw roster

mic work

in ring physcology

selling

gimmick wise

and ring work

for me it's

mic work-john cena
in ring physcology-cm punk
selling-dolph ziggler
gimmick wise-brock lesnar
ring work-chris jericho

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Microphone work: Based on what I have seen over the past YEAR, I'd say CM Punk. When he really wants to bring his game, boy does he bring it. I personally think CM Punk is the best on the microphone.

In-ring Physcology: Am I allowed to say Christian? I mean is there much of a brand-split anymore? I would like to say Christian for this one.

Selling: This one doesn't even need any explanation. Dolph Ziggler by an absolute country mile.

Gimmick Wise: Something the WWE lacks right now, GIMMICKS. Breath of fresh air to see that there are gimmicks around in the FCW and some coming through in the WWE right now, I suppose if Brock Lesnar's ass kicking war machine sort of thing counts then that, it's believable!

Ring Work: Daniel Bryan for me is the best wrestler in the WWE right now. Sure, Jericho and Punk are having a feud about who the actual best is, but Bryan is better than both of them.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
mic work
If we still for whatever reason count Rock, then Rock. If not, Cena, or Punk. Depends on the mic work they're doing. Punk doesn't do very good angry, imo.

in ring physcology
CM Punk

selling
Dolph Ziggler, who else?

gimmick wise
Honestly, CM Punk. His gimmick is his lifestyle, not some fake corny shit.

and ring work
Dolph Ziggler - if put in a good match with someone he can work with, not being squashed by Clay, or whatever.

Other than that, Del Rio is a great performer and still considered a RAW superstar. After he gets his somewhat obvious turn to SmackDown, Swagger would probably tie with Ziggler for #1.[/QUOTE]

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a smackdown one in the smackdown section, so this is just for raw, and by the way, why isn't that troll Mysterio fan banned yet

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunno, seems like you and I are among the elite breed of people who join in 2012 but don't absolutely randomly hate a certain wrestler for the smallest reason. :lol
he's clearly a troll, he talks about every wrestler negatively and has albert in his sig for god sake

obvious troll is obvious​

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
mic work - I would say Punk/Cena/Jericho tie

in ring physcology - Punk

selling - Ziggler

gimmick - Otunga, Santino or Funkasaurus (But i do also agree with Oxitron's answer on Punk "gimmick")

ring work - on just pure in ring I would say Ziggler or ADR (if he still counts as a Raw guy)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
it has to be asked, who do you guys think is the best in these aspects on the raw roster

mic work

in ring physcology

selling

gimmick wise

and ring work

for me it's

mic work-john cena
in ring physcology-cm punk
selling-dolph ziggler
gimmick wise-brock lesnar
ring work-chris jericho

Mic Work - Over the past year it has to be CM Punk
In ring psychology - Christian, Jericho and Punk
Selling - Dolph Ziggler
Gimmick - Brock Lesnar
Ring Work - Daniel Bryan, CM Punk

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Mic work? Daniel Bryan
Ring Psychology? Daniel Bryan
Selling? Daniel Bryan
Gimmick? Yes...do I have to say more?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Dunno, seems like you and I are among the elite breed of people who join in 2012 but don't absolutely randomly hate a certain wrestler for the smallest reason. :lol
So true, this board is so overstocked in new users in 2012 that either post crap, troll, or clog the forum up with hate for the smallest reason or a combination of all three.

I guess its because they are below a certain age.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Mic-work - Triple H

In Ring physcology - In the entire WWE, Randy Orton. On RAW, Chris Jericho.

Selling - Dolph Ziggler

Gimmick - CM Punk

Ring Work - Dolph Ziggler

·
Banned
679 Posts
mic work - drew mcintyre

in ring physcology - drew mcintyre

selling - drew mcintyre

gimmick wise - drew mcintyre

ring work - drew mcintyre

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
mic: it's close, but Cena has been far more consistent
In ring: Punk, but not by much
selling: I don't think i really have to answer this.
Gimmick: I like Bryan's
Psychology: hmmmm...so who's believable? Orton

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts