• Vickie Guerrero

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • others(please mention)

Votes: 7 3.5%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
The thiing about The Rock/Triple H/Mr. McMahon is that when they're face, you love them, when they're heel, you hate them. Well, most fans anyway, general non IWC fans, and I think that takes talent.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The thiing about The Rock/Triple H/Mr. McMahon is that when they're face, you love them, when they're heel, you hate them. Well, most fans anyway, general non IWC fans, and I think that takes talent.
Arguably my faviorite heel of all time was Hollywood Rock and he was often cheered when he fueded with Goldberg. To a lesser extent, even against Asutin too.

I think it depends. Some heels just aren't good enough to make the fans boo them, whilst others are such good heels that the fans end up liking them. It's a fine line.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Really has to be between HHH and Mr. McMahon...I'm gonna go with Vince though, just genius to have him become an on-screen character in the first place.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I voted Mohammed Hassan, but that's because I missed Mr. McMahon's name on the list.

I have a soft spot for Hassan, he is one of those "What If?" heels that could have been great if the WWE had the courage to take his gimmick to it's logical conclusion: Hassan burning the American flag after winning the world title.

·
Registered
72 Posts
McMahon for me also.

Though I nearly clicked Sgt. Slaughter. His heel turn and alignment with General Adnan and his former nemesis the Iron Sheik turned him from one of the most loved and revered babyface up until that moment of time and literally transformed him into one of the most hated and despised heels of all time.

EDIT: It appears I did click on Slaughter LOL!

Check this out on youtube for those of you guys not old enough to remember Sgt. Slaughter as a heel...

youtube.com/watch?v=YlYnfIXcmiQ

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
“Classy” Freddie Blassie needs a mention too. He was a true superstar and one of the most hated figures in wrestling ever. Blassie suffered death threats, 21 stab wounds, and even had acid poured over him at one point in his career. If that isn't hate I don't know what is.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Muhammad Hassan, as soon as you heard ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN, the boos were all over the arena.

Triple H and Vince McMahon are close contenders. Triple H needs to turn heel shortly after his return.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Mr. McMahon. Biggest drawing heel and the most entertaining heel in WWE history.

·
Registered
142 Posts
oh come on!!! how can i be the only voter for Teddy!!!!

million $ man ruled!!! buying candy for $100, stuffing it in peeps mouths, he even had a black slave FFS

also Mr Perfect, though i could never hate him!! he was a great heel

Jericho is a great modern heel, the best Modern Heel by a mile, but dollar man took the fucking piss!!!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I voted Heenan.

Closely followed by McMahon, Blassie, Piper and Iron Sheik. Could argue Hassan also.

·
Registered
142 Posts
also Mcmahon was a great heel but it was his company & he could instruct anyone to make him look good, whereas peeps like the dollar man had that natural talent

Vince was great but then he had millions to help it work, plus the fact he was the owner game him an unfair advantage, who wouldnt wonna see someone they marked hard for stick it to his boss??

also remember he couldnt really wrestle, Teddy was a great wrestler, he spent so many nights making average guys look like world beaters, all why still playing a fierce heel, not many people can do that, look at all the stick Jericho now gets for doing it!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts