• Other(please mention)exclude Rock/ HHH

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Punk, definitely. If Edge counted, he would win this. He wasn't the best on the mic, but no one could control a crowd like him, except maybe The Rock.

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts
For God's sake, it has to be Cena, which is sad. Kevin Nash can still control the crowd better than any of the other guys. Punk will get there, but he's not there yet.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this poll is going to be dominated by Punk,God save me

Half of what Punk says can't be understand by 70% by the crowd

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have to admit, I'm very impressed with R-Truth.

"WHAT" "Don't what me!" "WHAAAT!?!"

"Boooo" "DONT BOO ME YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOURSELVES!" "BOOOOOOOO!"

I know the egging on is sort of a cheap way to get heat but it's working for him so far. This little Jimmy thing has taken on a life of it's own too.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Cena.

Miz and Truth are up there though. Miz's work over the last year+ and Truth's work over the last few months has really impressed me.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If Cena were that good at controlling the crowd, he'd have determined a way to make them cheer him.

Kevin Nash is the correct answer here. I don't like the guy, but he's long had the ability to manipulate the audience regardless of face/heel affiliation.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I agree with the person who said that if Cena could control crowd reactions, he'd have figured out how to not good booed every week.

I'd say the Miz followed by Truth. Their combined powers are unstoppable.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I would say Punk if this topic came up a month ago but he has really lose steam with the fans as of late, so it's Cena followed by Miz & Truth.

·
Registered
975 Posts
As far as roosters go, I'm not sure, but if we're talking about the WWE roster currently, I'd say R-Truth. He has the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand right now. Miz is a close second. I find myself saying really a lot now a days.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It has to be the Miz. He always gets a reaction and gets the right one aswell. Punk and Cena get mixed reactions because one is despised and the other is catered towards a small section of the audience.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts