Registered
1,981 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they save it til BR itself, then have this:

*guitar power slide* "It's all about the game, and how you play it"

Etc.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
as it looks right now, team raw does need someone that add size to the team so that their team can atleast look credible against team big show. so with that logic in mind i think that the last member has to either be sheamus or mark henry. or maybe if they decide to keep the team small, cm punk seeing as how he has had a history with the big show and he can look at this as an opportunity to get some revenge.

·
Registered
885 Posts
unfortunately its gonna be either Great Khali *facepalm* or Mark Henry where he gets made to look weak

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Unfortinatly all signs point to the 7th guy being Mark Henry. Mark Henry was unable to be on Raw this week, the 7th member of the Raw team wasn't determined this week. There was really no reason for there not to have the 7th guy be named on Monday, Smackdown has all 7 of their guys this week don't they? It's obviously Mark Henry which really sucks as he bring absolutely NOTHING to the table.

·
14,500 Posts
There is no chance in hell HHH is making his return to be part of Team Raw. Plus, when he comes back, the first thing he will do is go for Sheamus.

I doubt the last member is going to be a surprise. I'm thinking they'll have a "last chance" battle royal for the spot.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
If by some long shot it is Trips I will mark. Guy has been out WAY too long imo. Needs to stop making stupid babies and get back in the ring.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts