Wrestling Forum banner

who is sick of it???

465 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Flash 
#1 ·
Who is sick of going to a thread, then posting rep. to download da video, and then it is closed or not working. who is sick of that than me :mad: ???

#4 ·
You dont have to give them rep. all you have to do is say thanks. and if you lucky click the video link and watch it.

#5 ·
What I'm sick of is bitch ass n00bs who come there and post nowhere but the video section, then they try to complain about it! They do nothing but mooch from the other members of W-E and then they bitch when they don't get their way. If the video doesn't work than too damn bad. Google it or something you lazy mooch n00b ass bastard!

#6 ·
If it doesn't work, edit your post and say so, it makes my job a lot easier since I can't download every single video.

Now, people do not have to download or upload media, it is their choice, and if you're a user, do NOT look a gift horse in the mouth, be greatful what you're getting for free and take the high points with the low, sick of it? Deal with it. Appreciate what you're being given and stop focusing on the negative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.