Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is sick of going to a thread, then posting rep. to download da video, and then it is closed or not working. who is sick of that than me :mad: ???

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I haven't downloaded in awhile but I don't think there is a "rep to view" option. I think you can download the video, then give the person rep.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Yeah. The only thing I get sick of is more than half the time when I am forced to reply to see one of the posts, the link doesn't work anyway. It's fucked.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
You dont have to give them rep. all you have to do is say thanks. and if you lucky click the video link and watch it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
What I'm sick of is bitch ass n00bs who come there and post nowhere but the video section, then they try to complain about it! They do nothing but mooch from the other members of W-E and then they bitch when they don't get their way. If the video doesn't work than too damn bad. Google it or something you lazy mooch n00b ass bastard!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
If it doesn't work, edit your post and say so, it makes my job a lot easier since I can't download every single video.

Now, people do not have to download or upload media, it is their choice, and if you're a user, do NOT look a gift horse in the mouth, be greatful what you're getting for free and take the high points with the low, sick of it? Deal with it. Appreciate what you're being given and stop focusing on the negative.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
guess said:
Who is sick of going to a thread, then posting rep. to download da video, and then it is closed or not working. who is sick of that than me ???
Well then if it doesn't work don't give them rep and stop bitching about it.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Ya. Personally, I find anyone ever talking about rep far more annoying. As if it actually means anything. Pah.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts