Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a million threads like this but decided to post anyway. General WWE section seems the closest to General Pro Wrestling.

So who do you think is the best Professional Wrestler in the world today?

Not Hogan, HBK, Rock, Austin - I mean out of all the stars who actively wrestle today.

So by 'best' I mean:

In-ring work
Charisma
Selling/Putting over
Work Ethic
Mic Skills
Psychology, in and out of the ring
Look/Presence
'It' factor
Characterization/Use of current gimmick
Just all round everything.

All promotions outside WWE like TNA, DGUSA, ROH, CHIKARA, any independents ect included.

I actually have no idea. I do expect to see alot of Alberto Del Rio, Bryan Danielson, Kurt Angle, CM Punk answers here though.

But I'm going to have to go with Kurt Angle personally, I've seen him display all these attributes for years. He's had some of the greatest matches and feuds of all time, was a huge draw for WWE and is currently TNA's biggest draw today, has charisma and mic skills, worked through injuries etc I just gotta give it to him.

Try and be as unbiased as possible, if you think another guy is better than your current favorite be honest and say so.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Angle, Cena, and Punk are all in the mix here. Probably Angle. Jericho would be it if he was active.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'd say Kurt Angle, easily.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Daniel Bryan ,CM Punk ,Chris Hero ,Claudio ,Davey Richards ,Cima ,Shingo too many to name really .I couldn't name about 30 or 40 off the top of my head.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
You forgot to place ''Draw'' .. Witch is the only thing Jericho lacks . i mean he had Draw but he is not the major draw u know o_O .. So right now no one has all of them . But Jericho being the one that only one thing this goes out to him.

i know u placed draw with Kurt angle but not on the description . just thought i point that out , and i would place Angle as close second . But Angle was not a huge draw in the WWE . He is in TnA tho . so yeah .

·
Banned
266 Posts
Gotta go with Chris Hero

and Kenny Omega

1 - 20 of 82 Posts