Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
A lot of people in here are just listing wrestlers they don't like rather than legitimately awful wrestlers. There's some absolutely insane picks in this thread lol.

Here's my picks:

JBL - I can't name one match of his that was memorable or good, literally the only one that comes to mind is that I Quit match he had with Cena and that was more cos of Cena than him. His character was unbearable (and not in an entertaining heel way, I love a lot of heels but not him) and his commentary was fucking awful too. Plus he was an absolute asshole to me when I met him years back.

Great Khali - He did have some use as a comedy charactrer but as a wrestler he was unwatchable and it just got sad watching him try to walk around the ring towards the end.

Eva Marie - Yeah she got heat, but that doesn't make her a good wrestler. I used to boggle when people said she improved, no she didn't :lol

Alberto Del Rio - He's genuinely one of the most boring wrestlers EVER. No memorable matches, his MITB cash-in was boring and he was pushed way too hard for his level of talent if you ask me.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Alberto Del Rio - He's genuinely one of the most boring wrestlers EVER. No memorable matches, his MITB cash-in was boring and he was pushed way too hard for his level of talent if you ask me.
Great call, I would have him in mine for sure

·
Registered
16 Posts
Del Rio, Jordan were both amateur wrestlers too. Charlotte was one of the best volleyball players in the us in college
Right but Swagger was an all-american and even got a state record in wrestling but of course that does not make anyone a good professional wrestler. Still, I think he was not given a serious chance by the WWE. They gave him stupid gimmicks and never really a chance to properly shine. I mean I'm not an expert on the guy's career and his time in wrestling does not even coincide with the period I watched the product but that's the impression I got, correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Butter My Arse
11,734 Posts
lol some of these answers. Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo stick.

‘Hurr durr jbl cos he sucks n alberto del rio cos he sux n goldust cos hes gay n so is da rock cos hur hur’

Yeah might as well call this thread ‘wrestlers I don’t like’ and shit.

Anyway...to answer the question with a semblence of sense:

Nailz - Right...first off, I LOVED Nailz. Well, until he started wrestling. His attack on the Bossman was brutal and he legit scared me as a nine year old, but when he started wrestling...good lord, it was awful. He had two moves, a choke hold and...wait, that was it.
Giant Gonzalez - The tallest guy in wrestling history. Again, he looked awesome and scary, but good lord once the bell rung it was game over. Like a tree trying to wipe his own ass.
Raja Lion - YouTube this guy and you’ll know. You’ll just know.
Erik Watts - Nepotism never felt so good. Until it got to Bill Watts’ son. Fucking dreadful on all accounts.
David Flair - There’s a theme here developing. Fucking useless cunt.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,055 Posts
A lot of people in here are just listing wrestlers they don't like rather than legitimately awful wrestlers. There's some absolutely insane picks in this thread lol.

Here's my picks:

JBL - I can't name one match of his that was memorable or good, literally the only one that comes to mind is that I Quit match he had with Cena and that was more cos of Cena than him. His character was unbearable (and not in an entertaining heel way, I love a lot of heels but not him) and his commentary was fucking awful too. Plus he was an absolute asshole to me when I met him years back.

Great Khali - He did have some use as a comedy charactrer but as a wrestler he was unwatchable and it just got sad watching him try to walk around the ring towards the end.

Eva Marie - Yeah she got heat, but that doesn't make her a good wrestler. I used to boggle when people said she improved, no she didn't :lol

But thats exactly what you've done here. How is Seth Rollins any better than ADR or JBL?

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts
The Great Khali
Eugene
Santino Marella
Hornswoggle

Agreed. Also that honorable mention list made me laugh:

Apparently the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, Cameron and Heidenreich were better, more entertaining pro wrestlers than Christian according to him. :heston
Those aren't even the worst ones.

Nikki Bella and Nia Jax somehow weren't bad enough to make the list. Christian has received large amounts of praise from various Pro Wrestlers for being an incredibly talented in-ring performer and a true professional, but a person who has caused injury to numerous performers and a person who was legitimately talentless across the board are somehow better. I just can't :lol

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,585 Posts
- Eva Marie
- Nia Jax
- Tamina
- The Great Khali

But thats exactly what you've done here. How is Seth Rollins any better than ADR or JBL?
Oh, that’s easy.

Seth Rollins is far better than JBL in the ring, and they’re about the same in the charisma department. He’s also MUCH better on the mic and FAR more charismatic than Alberto Del Rio (who can’t seem to get a good crowd reaction to save his fucking life) despite being about equal as him in the wrestling department.

Edit:

Oh yea, putting Rollins anywhere near a WOAT Rushmore when he’s a good talent :mj4

·
Baby It's Violence
7,115 Posts
Eva Marie - Sucked at everything. Only got heat because of how bad she was.

Stephanie McMahon - Had she never come back in 2011 or so, she wouldn't be on here. But she was on TV so much and just complete buried and emasculated an entire rosters worth of talent. Decided to be heel/face/or whatever when she felt like it. Fuck her.

The Great Khali - He couldn't fucking move, and was thrust into main event matches. All he ever had was just height, and that was enough for Vince to just cream himself.

Crimson - Remember that dude who had the win streak in TNA that one time? Yeah, me neither. He was fucking horrid.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,055 Posts
- Eva Marie
- Nia Jax
- The Great Khali
- Tamina

Oh, that’s easy.

Seth Rollins is far better than JBL in the ring, and they’re about the same in the charisma department. He’s also MUCH better on the mic and FAR more charismatic than Alberto Del Rio (who can’t seem to get a good crowd reaction to save his fucking life) despite being about equal as him in the wrestling department.

Edit:

Oh yea, putting Rollins anywhere near a WOAT Rushmore when he’s a good talent :mj4
He also couldn't touch JBL on the mic even if JBL lost his voice.. And outside spot fests ADR is better in the ring than Seth.

Sooooo how is this ratings cancer, charisma vacuum spot monkey any better?

Let's not ignore something important on this subject. 'Worst' is largely subjective because we mostly like and hate different things, except the mindless workrate smarks who just bandwagon and share one mind.

Entertainment value plays a role in this sort of thing. Rollins entertains me less than any other Wrestler ever because he's. An untalented spot monkey who has no idea about what Pro Wrestling is meant to be. He sucks the life out of everything and endlessly buries more talented and harder working people, and hogs TV time. He's the worst to me, because he has zero redeeming or positive qualities.

·
Team AEW
2,913 Posts
Even though I'm not a Seth fan, and I generally agree that he shouldn't be anywhere near main event spot, I still can't put him in WOAT list, that looks like just a blind hate. I mean, for all his weaknesses, the guy at least executes moves correctly, can do some high-flying stuff and can engage the crowd in his matches. He's far from WOAT. He'd be good as a midcarder, perfectly fine. He just can't act or perform at all at the main event level, that's why his weaknesses are more noticeable - because he has a lot of TV time and he's been exposed more. Now with this heel turn, he's probably getting another push, so the hate won't go anywhere.

Btw, @The Doctor Middy Experience, I don't know who's in your sig, but it's an engaging loop.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I must be on the minority here cause I loved JBL. Loved his arrogance, his character and his mic-skills including commentary. Not the best wrestler but he could encarnate a persona very well.

·
Banned
499 Posts
john cena
roman reigns
undertaker (not trollin, legit couldn't stand him in the ring or on the mic,or character etc)
jocephus

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
- Sami Zayn (Personal, worst "wrestler" of all time)
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finn Balor
- Cody Rhodes
- Seth Rollins

Note: And for Daniel Bryans fans, here's a relief for you, guys.

He's drop down from my worst 10 wrestlers because he got toned down a bit. He was extremely annoying but he seems a bit tolerable this year and thank goodness for that, actually.

He used to be in my top 5 of my most annoying "wrestlers". :p

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,585 Posts
- Sami Zayn (Personal, worst "wrestler" of all time)
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finn Balor
- Cody Rhodes
- Seth Rollins

Note: And for Daniel Bryans fans, here's a relief for you, guys.

He's drop down from my worst 10 wrestlers because he got toned down a bit. He was extremely annoying but he seems a bit tolerable this year and thank goodness for that, actually.

He used to be in my top 5 of my most annoying "wrestlers". :p
This honestly just looks like a modern-day Mount Rushmore :lmao

Seriously, all of these wrestlers are pretty good overall :lol

61 - 80 of 101 Posts