Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people have one, you know, the list of people we're allowed to sleep without jeopardising our relationships.

Here's mine:

Marina Diamandis

Christina Hendricks

Eliza Dushku

Zooey Deschanel

Layla El

What about yours? (all male lists are welcome btw)

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'm pretty sure these women would make the list...

Hayley Williams

Gwen Stefani

Natalya Neidhart

Daffney

Beth Phoenix

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
A lot of people have one, you know, the list of people we're allowed to sleep without jeopardising our relationships.
Are you saying list people your GF/Wife wouldn't care if you slept with because they would for some reason understand or that you like them so much that you wouldn't care and would do it behind their back anyway? :confused: I'm confused?

·
✔
21,671 Posts
It's a theoretical list.

Like a wife would allow her husband to sleep with Angelina Jolie if the situation ever eventuated where it could happen. That sort of thing.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Kizza said:
Like a wife would allow her husband to sleep with Angelina Jolie if the situation ever eventuated where it could happen. That sort of thing.
I ain't married yet but uh... don't think a whole lot of people would be ok with that even if the person was famous (Half the chicks posted so far aren't even recognizably famous like your example)

OP & Guy below him posted such variety in women , that if thats true their wives wouldn't care if they slept with virtually anyone then?

Cause (Using depicted examples)
They could go with some random redhead and then be like "Errm uhhh it .. was my Hayley Williams fantasy!"

Or a random blonde and be like "It was ummm... my ... Natalya ... fantasy???"

Or they go fuck some random brunette wife catches them and they are like "Errrm... it was my special Kaya Scodelario... fantasy... you understand... right?" Then the wife responds with.... "WHO THE FUCK IS KAYA... SCODSLALAELD WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID! /beats husband with shoe"

If thats what were REALLY talking about here , then the guy who said Kim Kardashian and her only , would be a more realistic answer

lol I think he has to have meant the other thing I said :confused: :lmao

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Are you saying list people your GF/Wife wouldn't care if you slept with because they would for some reason understand or that you like them so much that you wouldn't care and would do it behind their back anyway? :confused: I'm confused?
I ain't married yet but uh... don't think a whole lot of people would be ok with that even if the person was famous (Half the chicks posted so far aren't even recognizably famous like your example)

OP & Guy below him posted such variety in women , that if thats true their wives wouldn't care if they slept with virtually anyone then?

They could go with some random redhead and then be like "Errm uhhh it .. was my Hayley Williams fantasy!"

Or they go fuck some random brunette wife catches them and they are like "Errrm... it was my special Kaya Scodelario... fantasy... you understand... right?" Then the wife responds with.... "WHO THE FUCK IS KAYA... SCODSLALAELD WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID! /beats husband with shoe"

If thats what were REALLY talking about here , then the guy who said Kim Kardashian and her only , would be a more realistic answer

This forum is breeding Lance Storms. Quit the serious. It's obviously hypothetical.

If this was a thread about 'What songs do you wish you wrote,' I'm sure someone would come in and say "why would you want to rip off somebody elses work?"

Anyway, mine would be,,

Edie Sedgwik,
Jackie Degg,
Tania Raymonde,
& Samaire Armtstrong.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

Not hard to figure out why :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kardashian and Katy Perry.

I dont give a fuck whether I was allowed to or not, if I had a chance to shag either of those I would finish with the girlfriend if I had to.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts