Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins?

these two were known as the "Edgeheads" once upon a time. Randy may decide to do something dastardly like push them off the stage or perhaps showcase his dominance by defeating them both at the same time.

Christian??

RAW will be in Canada later this month. If Christian decides to show up and confront Randy he needs to be vigilant of the vicious viper. 馃悕

Beth??? 馃槺

being the wife of Edge, Beth needs to be very careful. The apex predator has RKO'd his ex girlfriend Stacy Kiebler and mother goose Moolah when she was 90 years old. He is not above attacking women to make a statement.

Registered
With people bringing up the name Gangrel last night, you could bring him in to play for a one time thing.

Premium Member
I would love this for nothing more than the entrance alone.
And he and Shayna have a quick moment where their eyes meet and he just gives her the approving nod.

In all seriousness though, it has to be Christian but maybe that is the last straw that causes Edge to come back even though not completely healed. If they are not ready for that they could do Jeff Hardy. Maybe a Dudley? I want to see the PUNT.

Registered
And he and Shayna have a quick moment where their eyes meet and he just gives her the approving nod.

In all seriousness though, it has to be Christian but maybe that is the last straw that causes Edge to come back even though not completely healed. If they are not ready for that they could do Jeff Hardy. Maybe a Dudley? I want to see the PUNT.
Definitely would be hyped for the entrance without a shadow of doubt.

Christian will definitely be the next one, likely he will come out like Hardy did but this time be able to fight Orton off. Couple of promos of how he's going to get revenge for his best friend Edge and then they have a match at Elimination Chamber which Orton wins. Then you have a choice, either Orton punts/con-chair-tos Christian putting him out and then have Edge returning on Raw or (the more likely option) you have Edge return at Elimination Chamber saving Christian.

Either way, I can't seem going any other way.

Registered
Christian for sure. Will be an effective way to have Edge snap and destroy Orton to cap off this stellar feud. I like how its been building for sure.

Registered
Not to mention Jeff Hardy.
It was reported that Christian would be involved and have a match, maybe at Supershow Down dragging it out for Edge vs. Orton at Mania

The Babyface of WF
It would really need to be Christian, Edge's former Kayfabe brother and all time best friend is the one who should be confronting Orton but when? Not until Edge is actually due back the same night so they would need to buy more time having Randy destroy maybe Ryder or Hawkins in the meantime tbh.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I could see Ryder standing up to Orton as a valiant hero and getting the crowd behind him only for Randy to RKO Hawkins, then Zack gets some offense in but Randy beats him down and punt kicks him.

Registered
He brings out an Edge midget to mock Edge, then you know what happens next.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts