Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to know that he has made it up to the main roster, but who the hell is actually left for him to feud with on Smackdown that is worth being interested in? Honestly, I think he far above feuding with some no name like Justin Gabriel. He'll have to make a name for himself on the mic as a heel first just to get the fans heat on him. However, I would think the only option would be for him to stop Ryback from going undefeated. Antonio is a very strong man, and I think he can match Ryback in the ring. Give Cesaro the push over Ryback.

·
HEADBANGA
23,299 Posts
Ummmmmm..... He just got there man. There is a lot of guys for him to feud with. Anyone would work to be honest. Just as long he gets some promo time and work some good matches he'll be fine.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I wouldn't mind a feud between him and Orton, the promos would be alright and the matches would be excellent. IMO this could establish him better than feuding with someone like Ezekiel or Great Khali. Also, I wouldnt mind a feud between him and Sheamus sometime in the future, not for his first feud of course, that should be Orton IMO.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'd say either Big Show or Santino and have him take one of the midcard titles or a returning Rey Mysterio.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'd say either Big Show or Santino and have him take one of the midcard titles or a returning Rey Mysterio.
steal Teddy's girl and piss him off, so his former assistant comes to help Teddy. makes sense and gets him a midcard title right away

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Orton would be cool. If this dude is good on the mic, it would be interesting to see how he carries the feud. If they want to make him legit fast then going over Show for the IC title is probably the best key, I guess.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
He should destroy some jobbers first. Then destroy Big Show or Santino and win the IC/US title.
I completely disagree with the first part. Tensai, Brodus, and Ryback are all going/have gone through the destroy jobbers and enhancement talent route. It's quite overused right now. Going the Carlito route with a title win in the debut match would be better as it hasn't been done in a while.

Reactions: erikstans07

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
i think santino marrella,win the us title then go through guys like ryder,brodus for a bit,then r truth then lose it to somebody idk who should tho

·
Registered
766 Posts
If he goes to RAW, I think Santino. If he goes to Smackdown maybe start with Hunico, and then feud with The Big Show.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Be nice if there were more faces on Smackdown, the heel/face ratio is severely screwed. Still, cannot wait for Cesaro's first match

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Forget a fued, I'm trying to figure out who he can get over wrestling against. The faces are either third string enhancement talent, maineventers who overshadow everyone they wrestle and have every other heel vying for a shot against, superheavyweights (who by nature seem to only be able to fit in either aformentioned extreme), or Santino who'd qualify but isn't allowed to actually be competitive in his matches.

There's no rising face midcarder who the company actually tries to get us invested in and isn't jobbed to oblivion but the company is willing to have occasionally lose in a competitive effort to put over a rising heel like Cesaro.

·
Registered
45 Posts
if you look at his FCW matches with bigger guys, they're kind of a flop...

Maybe he could feud with Daniel Bryan...? since they've been friends forever and have teamed up before

they'd have definite ring chemistry to make each other look good in a match

TEAM UPPERCUT FTW :vince3

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Taking the title off of Santino would be a smart call. From there you could bring over Kofi to feud with him over the title. Maybe bring back Christian as a face or turn Ziggler face?

Cesaro needs to be on SD!, so switch Santino and Big Show. Big Show goes into a feud with Tensai, Santino jobs the title to Cesaro and fades back to bit player status.

Cesaro vs Christian
Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston

1 - 20 of 38 Posts