Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't matter if they are meant to be funny or if they are just funny because they botch everything, who would it be?

Mine are:

1. Bobby Heenan - The quickest wit in wrestling and greatest color announcer of the modern age.

2. Scott Steiner - Big Poppa Pump's hilarious slaying of the english language and blown up botches are the stuff of legend. "While this crowd is mesmermized by the greatest body on the planet!!"

3. Psycho Sid/Vicious - Just do a youtube of his promos.
Sid: "Tonight you're gonna get ---botchbotchbotch---, let me try that again"
JR: "We're live coast to coast!"
Sid: "Any doubters... will get their answer....tonight!"
JR: "Psycho Sid, a man of a few words!"

4. King Booker/Booker T: His King Booker gimmick had me in stitches and he made several ridiculous angles as Booker T work as well. See in particluar the Book and Goldie at the movies. Also loved how as King Booker he spoke in this ridiculous half british accent, but when getting mad he'd let his street american creep back in.

5. Ric Flair - Really pick any one of his hundreds of 'Crazy mad' Flair promos where he's jumping out of his skin with his veins popping out of his neck. Hysterical.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HM To Roddy Piper

" I loves your family, I remember how your mama used to butter up those sandwiches and slap on the baloney, only one slice a baloney but it doesn't matter!!"

·
Registered
486 Posts
Jericho, Rock, Warrior, Steiner, Macho Man

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
1. Bobby Heenan - Classic commentary and other segments. He and Perfect on Primetime Wrestling are priceless / hilarious.
2. Sid Justice - Good fucking lord. Watch everything between his heel turn and Wrestlemania 8 and try not to laugh.
3. Chris Jericho - The creativity with his insults and promos was always hilarious. Jerky? Classic. Also, just the way he always acted was funny itself.
4. The Rock - Same as Jericho.
5. Stone Cold - More so his stuff between 96 and 97, because it was unintentionally funny, but still after, 98 - 01, he was fucking funny at all times.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
(In no order)
Chris Jericho
Edge & Christian (as a team)
Mick Foley
Scott Steiner
Eddie Guerrero
(I wasnt alive or watching for Bobby Heenan, but for the videos I've seen he is incredibly funny, but I've just added the guys who I watched.)

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Edge and Christian Tag Team
Y2J
Goldust
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero

HM: Mick Foley, Booker T, JR, and The Rock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts