1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • Antonio Cesaro
  • Ryback
  • Damien Sandow
All three look very impressive but who is going to go the furthest ? and reasons why ?

Please delete because I forgot to add a poll to this

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Cesaro because I like him the most.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
It's between Cesaro and Sandow. Ryback isn't going anywhere, he's going to be another Mason Ryan. As soon as they run out of guys for him to squash and they have to rely on feuds to get him over, he's going to bomb, hard.

I don't know between Sandow and Cesaro. My normal gut instinct would be Sandow because he's a fuckload better on the mic, I've read that Triple H supposedly likes him, and his gimmick is much less cliché. Cesaro is playing the generic, foreign heel who hates America that we've seen a billion fucking times before. However, Cesaro is a former ROH alumni and it seems like WWE is high on guys from ROH, with how they've pushed Punk, and now Bryan, his wrestling ability is supposedly top tier and it seems like the foreign talents in this day and age often do better than the domestic ones, so unfortunately I'll take a guess and say Cesaro, although I hope Sandow is bigger. I would not be surprised though if both of them ended up being future world champions. That's what I would expect given that...well, everybody wins the world title now, it's not that hard.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Claudio.

He's got the skills in the ring and looks cool to back it up. He's not your typical foreign heel. He is a future World Champion. Damien Sandow won't go any further than Lanny Poffo went. His gimmick is cool and all but I can't see him as a World Champion.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,418 Posts
It's between Cesaro and Sandow. Ryback isn't going anywhere, he's going to be another Mason Ryan. As soon as they run out of guys for him to squash and they have to rely on feuds to get him over, he's going to bomb, hard.

I don't know between Sandow and Cesaro. My normal gut instinct would be Sandow because he's a fuckload better on the mic, I've read that Triple H supposedly likes him, and his gimmick is much less cliché. Cesaro is playing the generic, foreign heel who hates America that we've seen a billion fucking times before. However, Cesaro is a former ROH alumni and it seems like WWE is high on guys from ROH, with how they've pushed Punk, and now Bryan, his wrestling ability is supposedly top tier and it seems like the foreign talents in this day and age often do better than the domestic ones, so unfortunately I'll take a guess and say Cesaro, although I hope Sandow is bigger. I would not be surprised though if both of them ended up being future world champions. That's what I would expect given that...well, everybody wins the world title now, it's not that hard.
See what I don't understand is how quickly your opinion on Sandow's mic ability changed? You said the guy was terrible and a typical trash talent that HHH likes to herald in. I remember you saying something very similar to this months ago, and yet after 3 debut vignettes your opinion on him has miraculously changed?

What did you see in the vignettes that you didn't see in his FCW promos?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I don't think Ryback is gonna end up as another Mason Ryan (or Zeke for that matter) at all. The guy proved on NXT and in the Nexus that's he's more than passable in a proper match (more so than Brodus Clay who's also getting a strong push) and with Vince backing him, I'm sure Ryback will go far. Certainly further than Mason Ryan.

As far as the topic question goes, it's almost impossible to answer. It's 3 vignettes vs. 3 squahses vs. 1 small backstage promo. I'd go with Cesaro, based off his awesome stuff in ROH and the indys, but who knows what'll happen in the coming weeks...

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I think Barry Stevens has the most potential, i think he will be a WWE champion by next year, let him feud with Cean and there you go.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ryback

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Look like they want to give a good push to Sandow from the start.Cesaro just appeared ala Jinder Mahal so I doubt he gonna get a important role for now.

Is hard but I go with Sandow.But I like more Cesaro.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
See what I don't understand is how quickly your opinion on Sandow's mic ability changed? You said the guy was terrible and a typical trash talent that HHH likes to herald in. I remember you saying something very similar to this months ago, and yet after 3 debut vignettes your opinion on him has miraculously changed?

What did you see in the vignettes that you didn't see in his FCW promos?
I said he was terrible because I judged that statement based on one promo he did that I didn't like. I went out and saw more of his FCW work much later, after he got put on tv and it was good, I just got a bad first impression. Everybody cuts a bad promo once in a while and whichever segment it was, that was one of them. There's nothing more to it than that. Maybe he just improved? How the fuck should I know? Miz used to be a shit mic worker too and then one day he got better, that's probably what happened here.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Cesaro. He has the look that Vince creams his pants over, is a world class worker, and is very charismatic. Only thing he needs to do is work on his promos.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Ryback. They'll all put on some classics on NXT, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts