Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 14.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of ppl in WWE are very underated but who do you think is the most?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: Who is the most underated?

Who is Ted da Base??

I voted Justin Gabriel

·
Banned
254 Posts

Who is this Ted Da Base that you speak of?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts

I voted for Kingston
The guy is super over with the crowd and could easily be turned into a star if WWE wanted to, he's solid in the ring and has shown in the few chances he has been given that he is decent on the mic.

McIntyre is second for me, the guy has improved a hell of a lot over the last few years and could be a top level talent easily, his performance in the Elimination chamber a few years ago was brilliant

·
Registered
948 Posts

Enough with the sarcasm, the OP is not big on spelling that's okay, we can't all be skilled word smiths. Anyway, I vote Drew Mac. First of all Kofi is overrated if anything, not under. He's literally a spot monkey who can jump high but how has he warranted his crowd reaction? He hasn't done anything meaningful since his feud with Orton over a year ago and now teaming with Truth is just wrecking Truths heel gimmick (IMO the only good thing about him really). Anyway, Bourne is a lot like Kofi so I will refrain from describing him. Swagger is a potential candidate too as he is being relegated to the 3rd string of an already stale team in Vicki and Ziggler (who is also rather underrated IMO). Drew Mac however has not had one important angle since his Chosen one gimmick. The guy has good ring presence, a solid pirate-esque look, and a decent finisher. Hell he was even in that WWE Superstars game or whatever, and yet has had little-to-no success or opportunities. I realize Im ranting at this point, mainly because my GF has the car keys and isn't awake yet and daddy needs his cigarettes. Anyway thanks for reading, assuming you did, and as I began with, my vote was for Drew.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts

Kofi Kingston and it's not even close.

The WWE hasn't given fans a reason to care about Kofi but he still comes out to a great reaction. Besides Kofi, none of these guys have charisma. Especially McIntyre. His promos are horrible. I'd rather drag a chesse grater across my face..

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts

From that list I went with Kofi Kingston.
Bad booking hasn't helped him, not everyone can be the rock on the microphone.
He lets his wrestling do the talking and he is certainly entertaining in the ring.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts

First of all Kofi is overrated if anything, not under. He's literally a spot monkey who can jump high but how has he warranted his crowd reaction?
You don't even know what that means anyways my vote goes to the all american sure hes world title reign flopped but check out his ECW reign.

·
Registered
219 Posts

i voted other and i think its cody rhodes, the guy should be pushed to main event status, he deserves to win mitb and cash it in and win, he has good mic skills and charisma and is improving all the time

·
Banned
254 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts

Justin Gabriel. Its crazy just how good of a worker he is, but he gets so little recognition and just gets known as the 450 guy.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts