Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morrison or Truth?

Wait, WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

I'm 100% serious. Morrison's getting another semi-push which may or may not go somewhere (again ...) while Truth has been sticking his oars in where they're not wanted in the Cena-Orton-Barrett conflict.

Now I know both have their haters, and while I despise Truth's gimmick with an almighty flaming passion I'll admit he's entertaining in the ring. I however, prefer Morrison of the two.

Say WWE had to choose one. I'd beg them to push Morrison over Truth, because he's younger and more interesting, and Truth makes me cringe, but the way things are going at the moment they could decide to drop Mo in favour of Truth if he should strike them as more over.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Truth went to work for TNA, so be default that blocks him from any main event spot. So with that in mind I'd have to say JoMo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Seriously?

Alright, I'll humor you.

Morrison is currently in a feud with a solid main eventer in Sheamus, and has a history of being at the top of the mid card. Right now more than ever.

Truth meanwhile is doing nothing of value, and haven't been for some time. He is a mid carder for life.

Morrison may not end up in the main event this time either as they like to halt his pushes, but he is definitely closer than truth has ever been in his entire career.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
it should be JoMO..but since k kwikk keeps inserting himself in the cena-nexus-orton stuff, i cant help but think he will get a main event spot...even if it is for a little while.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
This thread can't be serious. I'd kick in my fucking television if I ever saw R-Truth rapping and spinning aroud with a world title on his waist, and I KNOW I wouldn't be the only one.
lol, NOPE! your not! idk if he'll get a title, but somehow i think he's getting some sort of push

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I don't think Truth can shuck and jive any more than he is already doing to get a world title shot. Unless he starts calling John Cena 'sir' or 'massa'.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would say that Morrison definitely has a better chance of a main event/title push but the fact that Truth is sticking his head into the Orton/Cena/Nexus situation shows that WWE is trying to do something with him.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
Hey let's not count Truth out just yet.

He's friends with John Cena AND Randy Orton. Apparently.

I'd say Morrison is closer but I'll be surprised if he ever wins a World title at all.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say that Morrison definitely has a better chance of a main event/title push but the fact that Truth is sticking his head into the Orton/Cena/Nexus situation shows that WWE is trying to do something with him.
This is more or less what I was getting at in the OP.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I don't think Truth can shuck and jive any more than he is already doing to get a world title shot. Unless he starts calling John Cena 'sir' or 'massa'.
Nah, that won't work. He needs to follow the example of another North Carolina native and get his ass on twitter 17 hours of the day and start making youtube videos, preferably using some sort of alter ego. Gaining 20lbs of flab wouldn't hurt either.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Neither. They are both just aroun to advance storylines an thats about it.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
John Morrison obviously. He'll probably become main eventer in just two years if not earlier.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
R-Truth will never be a main eventer and Morrison, as hard as the WWE tries to make him a main eventer, is so hilariously limited on the mic and charisma wise it's never gonna work.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts