Wrestling Forum banner

Who is better than Cena

1035 Views 17 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  NWOWolfpack13
lol i was listening to Zack Ryders theme on youtube and read a comment that said "It's sad how this guy is so underrated, yet he is 100 times better than Cena..." Ths had me wondering; I respect all the work Cena has put in how loyal he is to the WWE but he has gotten pretty darn stale on the mic and ice always disliked him in the ring. Now more than ever. Who on Raw and all of WWE is actually better than Cena and not just in the ring or on the mic just in terms of the whole package. Mic, Ringwork, etc.

For me atm it would be Del Rio, CM Punk, which is few righ tnow but there are some superstars who dont get chances on the mic or just dont get to show their talents. If Swagger kept his entrance was able to be himself more and was booked better i would consider him better even with his Lisp.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Who's better than Cena? KANYON!

· Registered
5,733 Posts
This is a very good question because it's not hating on Cena, while asking a legit query. On RAW proper I would say Santino, Seamus, Punk, Miz, Orton, and Maryse. Maryse counts because Divas don't get to do much ring work. And I fully admit I may be bias on Miz, but I think he and Seamus just have a bit more charm to their schtick. Maybe it's cuz they are heels and I am not a kid.

· Registered
992 Posts
Who's better than Cena? Well quite a few. I'd say most in the heavyweight division atmo. He's getting on a LOT of people's nerves. Akin to Rocky Mavia and 'Die Rocky, Die!' He needs to re-work his gimmick and learn to bleeding SELL.

· Dragon Slayer
6,638 Posts
lol i was listening to Zack Ryders theme on youtube and read a comment that said "It's sad how this guy is so underrated, yet he is 100 times better than Cena..." Ths had me wondering; I respect all the work Cena has put in how loyal he is to the WWE but he has gotten pretty darn stale on the mic and ice always disliked him in the ring. Now more than ever. Who on Raw and all of WWE is actually better than Cena and not just in the ring or on the mic just in terms of the whole package. Mic, Ringwork, etc.

For me atm it would be Del Rio, CM Punk, which is few righ tnow but there are some superstars who dont get chances on the mic or just dont get to show their talents. If Swagger kept his entrance was able to be himself more and was booked better i would consider him better even with his Lisp.

If you really ask who is the "whole package" and is better than Cena then CM Punk. There are better technical workers than Cena and better brawlers but no one has everything in one package like Cena other than Punk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.